Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

Default Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Little more salty with Succop than Andy.

I'll never apologize to the Steelers. I hate them. Yeah...I don't like the fact that we lost to the Bolts again & gave them a chance in the playoffs. We had them & Ryan Succop blew it. We played a solid game today & Chase Daniels looked halfway decent. I not happy, but I won't stew like our other loses.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

No need to apologize for a situation that the Stillers put themselves in, they should have won more games.
    Crush The raiders!

The Steelers let the Chiefs down a few years ago didn't get an I'm sorry so why should they get one now.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

...Sorry. but I don't feel one bit sorry for the Steelers, but here's an apology nonetheless: I'm sorry you (the Steelers) weren't good enough to get into the playoffs.

And if #25 got hurt because of the way you think you'd be throwing a fit about playing starters. I can care less about this game. The real one starts next week. After comments like that I don't think you should be allowed to watch it... Maybe you should be a steelers fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Sorry. but I don't feel one bit sorry for the Steelers, but here's an apology nonetheless: I'm sorry you (the Steelers) weren't good enough to get into the playoffs.
    THIS

The Chiefs didn't make them get off to a horrible start they did that on their own
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.

Please become a Steelers fan or some other teams fan... You are pathetic.

Bottom line is, the Chiefs were a terrible team over the last half of the season. A win today would have boosted pride and confidence
    after last week's debacle, and perhaps increased the feeling that they were deserving of the playoffs. You think Smith is confident going into Indy after last week? Sorry boys. Hate to say it but I smell one and done.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast