Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi! I'm new to the forum and look forward to talking Chiefs! I hail from Kansas and have been a Chiefs fan since I could remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcchiefhead View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forum and look forward to talking Chiefs! I hail from Kansas and have been a Chiefs fan since I could remember.
    WELCOME Kcchiefhead!!! Stick around! We always have fun here and the game day threads are CRAZY! :)

All true except CT has to leave us for his "JOB" on game day lol none of us understand why haha

Hello and welcome! Feel free to post! Do Not Be Shy at All!
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Welcome to the site

Welcome aboard! I invite you to stop by here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    All true except CT has to leave us for his "JOB" on game day lol none of us understand why haha
    Wish it was a piece of tail instead of work. I took this job as a "semi-retirement" job but now it has turned into an all-consuming obscenity. The good news is that it is FORCING me to buy a new laptop and figure out TopekaRoy's method of watching games online via Kodi. Before the season ends I'll be able to watch the games while at work and participate in the game-day threads when I'm not up to my ash in alligators cooking for people.

Dragged kicking and screaming into the "modern era".

Welcome to the fam!! Coach dun a great job best kc form out there!! And best bunch of people!! 🍻

Good deal ctc!! We all miss you brother 🍻🍻

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Good deal ctc!! We all miss you brother 
    We'll find out if you can teach an old dog new tricks. :) But all these extra hours and missing games are just pishing me off to my last nerve. The 1990's were all about "sports bars". The first decade of the 2000's were all about watching "live streams". Now it's 2016 and I have to play catch up and learn to watch the Chiefs "anywhere anytime."

But I am looking forward to having a laptop on the shelf in the kitchen and being able to watch the game when we are not super busy and when we are at least being able to hear the game.

My sous-chef is able to do crazy stuff on his phone, but DAMN what the hell can you see with that little tiny screen?

Just to tell y'all how OLD a Chiefs fan I am.....Back in the 1980s I used to pay a guy in KC to VCR the games and Fedex me the tapes. But back then I was making big money. Those days...sadly...are long gone. :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast