Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Latest 1st round mock

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 0

    Default Latest 1st round mock


    0 Not allowed!
    24. Kansas City Chiefs: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    The upside Benjamin possesses is unequal in next year's draft. He's a massive wide receiver at 6'5 and more than 230 pounds and can make spectacular catches look routine.

    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/30/ 5255782/2014-nfl-mock-draft-jadeveon-clowney-johnn y-manziel-bridgewater

    I guess I'm gonna have to watch the NCAA championship game now.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I like his size. Don't know about his speed. But how much of his success is due to his Heisman-winning QB?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 553
    Given: 752

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I've seen two mock drafts at CBS sports.com. One has Marqise Lee going to KC, the other has Kelvin Benjamin.

    Frankenchief, aren't you still wanting another pass-rusher, though? I know I'm on board with another pass-rusher, as Hali isn't getting any younger and the injuries to Hali and Houston exposed their lack of depth.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I've seen two mock drafts at CBS sports.com. One has Marqise Lee going to KC, the other has Kelvin Benjamin.

    Frankenchief, aren't you still wanting another pass-rusher, though? I know I'm on board with another pass-rusher, as Hali isn't getting any younger and the injuries to Hali and Houston exposed their lack of depth.
    there's no such thing as enough pass rushers in my book. So yes I do. But this is a peculiar draft for us. usually I have an idea whether this is a fill-a-hole draft for us or a BPA one. This year I think despite. Obvious holes we should go BPA. Maybe because the holes we need to fill are of the nature that we can address in later rounds or free agency. If at the position we pick a pass rusher is the BPA, then I'm all for it.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to get a wideout with speed and hands, or a tight end; who knows what will get with Kelce next year

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Myself, I would be looking for a TE this offseason.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    24. Kansas City Chiefs: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    The upside Benjamin possesses is unequal in next year's draft. He's a massive wide receiver at 6'5 and more than 230 pounds and can make spectacular catches look routine.

    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/30/ 5255782/2014-nfl-mock-draft-jadeveon-clowney-johnn y-manziel-bridgewater

    I guess I'm gonna have to watch the NCAA championship game now.
    It's too early for me to even think about the draft right now. Do you have a working link to the mock draft? The one you posted is dead. I want to see what order they have the playoff teams picking in so I can place my bets for the postseason. I see they have 8 teams picking ahead of the Chiefs so they have already decided we are going to lose to the Colts...
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    It's too early for me to even think about the draft right now. Do you have a working link to the mock draft? The one you posted is dead. I want to see what order they have the playoff teams picking in so I can place my bets for the postseason. I see they have 8 teams picking ahead of the Chiefs so they have already decided we are going to lose to the Colts...
    I cut and pasted the link. I don't know how that space in the word 'johnny' got in. So having corrected that, here's the link:
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...el-bridgewater

    And while we are on the subject of correcting, your wording was a bit confusing. I bet you meant "8 teams picking after" not "ahead."

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Draft


    #1-priority......MLB, w/o Question....Solution:Kahlil Mack, Pozluzzny out of FA.....only way to make this happen is $ and or trade with TB.


    #2-Next best solution M.Evans or Watkins if he falls (again both involve somehow trading up in vicinity of T.Bay


    #3-more realistically,.....but just content Calvin Pryor .....just have to get above Philli somehow, may swap in picks and McLain for??????


    4-Best of the rest, Ebron, Ammaro, Benjamin,Tuitt....

    obviously these guys are all great talents , but if I could have my wishes come true ANY of the first 3 scenarios would improve our team dramatically. , even the 4th......Anyone have a thought on "Skov out of Stanford or the kid out of Florida? Berry has to have someone to help him in the middle of the field if we expect to go "deep in this thing" like Alex said.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 131

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizz View Post
    Draft


    #1-priority......MLB, w/o Question
    Umm ... MLB as the top priority? Are we watching the same team? DJ is by far one of THE best MLBs in the league. In the games I saw, we rarely ran 2 MLBs except on obvious running downs. And that wasn't a weakness at all for us. In defense we have to improve the consistency of the pass rush and improve the secondary (probably free safety).

    on offense we need to improve the WR corps and maybe depth across the board (TE, RB, OL, WR). Honestly, I would be fine with leaving the O how it is and focusing on the defense, but MLB is not somewhere we need to focus on.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Walterfootball.com's Latest 5 Round Mock
    By pbatrucker in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. First round mock
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
  3. Latest NFL.com Mock Draft
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. Latest Mock has Chiefs taking Orakpo
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. Latest ESPN mock draft
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 03:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •