Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest 1st round mock

Default Latest 1st round mock

24. Kansas City Chiefs: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    The upside Benjamin possesses is unequal in next year's draft. He's a massive wide receiver at 6'5 and more than 230 pounds and can make spectacular catches look routine.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/30/ 5255782/2014-nfl-mock-draft-jadeveon-clowney-johnn y-manziel-bridgewater

I guess I'm gonna have to watch the NCAA championship game now.

I like his size. Don't know about his speed. But how much of his success is due to his Heisman-winning QB?

I've seen two mock drafts at CBS sports.com. One has Marqise Lee going to KC, the other has Kelvin Benjamin.

Frankenchief, aren't you still wanting another pass-rusher, though? I know I'm on board with another pass-rusher, as Hali isn't getting any younger and the injuries to Hali and Houston exposed their lack of depth.

I'd like to get a wideout with speed and hands, or a tight end; who knows what will get with Kelce next year

Myself, I would be looking for a TE this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I've seen two mock drafts at CBS sports.com. One has Marqise Lee going to KC, the other has Kelvin Benjamin.

Frankenchief, aren't you still wanting another pass-rusher, though? I know I'm on board with another pass-rusher, as Hali isn't getting any younger and the injuries to Hali and Houston exposed their lack of depth.
    there's no such thing as enough pass rushers in my book. So yes I do. But this is a peculiar draft for us. usually I have an idea whether this is a fill-a-hole draft for us or a BPA one. This year I think despite. Obvious holes we should go BPA. Maybe because the holes we need to fill are of the nature that we can address in later rounds or free agency. If at the position we pick a pass rusher is the BPA, then I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    24. Kansas City Chiefs: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    The upside Benjamin possesses is unequal in next year's draft. He's a massive wide receiver at 6'5 and more than 230 pounds and can make spectacular catches look routine.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/30/ 5255782/2014-nfl-mock-draft-jadeveon-clowney-johnn y-manziel-bridgewater

I guess I'm gonna have to watch the NCAA championship game now.
    It's too early for me to even think about the draft right now. Do you have a working link to the mock draft? The one you posted is dead. I want to see what order they have the playoff teams picking in so I can place my bets for the postseason. I see they have 8 teams picking ahead of the Chiefs so they have already decided we are going to lose to the Colts...
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Kelvin Benjiman highlights -

Marqise Lee highlights -

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    It's too early for me to even think about the draft right now. Do you have a working link to the mock draft? The one you posted is dead. I want to see what order they have the playoff teams picking in so I can place my bets for the postseason. I see they have 8 teams picking ahead of the Chiefs so they have already decided we are going to lose to the Colts...
    I cut and pasted the link. I don't know how that space in the word 'johnny' got in. So having corrected that, here's the link:
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...el-bridgewater

And while we are on the subject of correcting, your wording was a bit confusing. I bet you meant "8 teams picking after" not "ahead."

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast