Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing I Can Say Can Possibly Assuage the Pain You Are Feeling

Default Nothing I Can Say Can Possibly Assuage the Pain You Are Feeling

Except that misery shared might in some way lessen it. I do share this painful loss that should have been a victory. I was so hoping for three AFC West teams to be in the divisional round of the playoffs. That would have been truly epic. Just remember how cool it was to have all of our teams (except the raiders) in the playoffs. If there is one we share that is an abiding hatred for the raiders.
    Crush The raiders!

Just beat the Donkeys on Sunday and we'll be happy. It will serve as poetic justice, believe me.

I will not root for a Charger win, but will root for a Bronco loss any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

May the donks lose royally!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Just beat the Donkeys on Sunday and we'll be happy. It will serve as poetic justice, believe me.
    +1. And watch the refs like a hawk with social media access, and squawk like crazy if they start pulling any bull doo-doo calls. The Broncos have a real bad habit of getting away with that stuff against the Chiefs, and the Chargers don't deserve it either.

It was the most painful loss I have ever had in 20 years of rooting for the Chiefs. It's right up there with the Indians 1997 game 7 loss to the Marlins in the world series.

I really don't care who wins it now. Just as long as it's not Denver your guys can take care of that this weekend for us all
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Bolt.....We're Chiefs fans. We'll get through it. That said, I want to echo the sentiment that brdempsey expressed. Just kick the living tar out of those double-damned donkeys!!!!

i would personally laugh all the way to crazy town to see phyllis head off to the superbowl instead of peyton manning.

Oh my goodness!! Somebody I work with just pointed out something that someone here had mentioned at the beginning of the year.

The Last 3 teams to win the SB defeated Philly in the Eagles home opener each year. Guess who beat Philly in the Eagles home opener this year? That's right, SD beat them 33-30 in week 2.

We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Oh my goodness!! Somebody I work with just pointed out something that someone here had mentioned at the beginning of the year.

The Last 3 teams to win the SB defeated Philly in the Eagles home opener each year. Guess who beat Philly in the Eagles home opener this year? That's right, SD beat them 33-30 in week 2.

We'll see what happens.
    It's actually the last 4. The Saints beat them in their home opener in 2009. And in 2008 Pittsburgh lost to them in their 2nd home game.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 01-09-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    It's actually the last 4. The Saints beat them in their home opener in 2009. And in 2008 Pittsburgh lost to them in their 2nd home game.
    Fascinating and that is right, as I forgot about the Saints in 2009. I do thing that the Chargers have a chance this Sunday, but we'll see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast