Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opponents for 2014

I can see us going 5-3/6-2 at home and 4-4/5-3 on the road my prediction for 2014 is 11-5/10-6/9-7 don't think 9-7 would get us back into the playoffs

I'm kinda of sad, I have to cheer against the Chiefs when they play the Cardinals. My favorite team Cardinals vs my second favorite team Chiefs.

Scott

That is not going to be an easy schedule. Not by a longshot.

That schedule will surely show us if the Chiefs are ready to be competitive.

Well

It's time to see if Reid/Dorsey can get us back in the playoffs, I think its been awhile since a head coach got us in the playoffs twice and longer when it was done 2 years in a row.

would suck if they regressed and missed the playoffs, would feel like nothing changed in the culture of KC Chiefs football

8 wins will be tough.

Let's face it. This is a much tougher schedule than last year. Looking at it, I can easily see us doing as badly as 6-10 and I think 10-6 is about as good as I can hope for. That said, the last few games showed us a side of our Offense that was really amazing including the loss against the Colts. If we see that kind of Offense through most of the season next year then really good things could happen. Fortunately the donkeys, bolts and raiders will face essentially the same schedule so we should be in the hunt for the division title. I see us getting better next year, but have a hard time seeing the donkeys getting any better. I see our chances of winning the division being better next year, but I can see getting a wild card being tough.

I view the NFC West as the strongest division in the NFL. I believe that next year the Chiefs will go 9-7 but will make the playoff as a wild card again. I think the AFC west will struggle against the NFC west resulting in 3 losses for Denver, KC, SD and Oakland losing all 4 match ups.

Scott

I welcome the tough schedule! If we make the post season with this regular season schedule then I'll be much more confident in our ability to be competitive in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast