Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I watch or not

Default Do I watch or not

Our team is not in the playoffs anymore and I just don`t know if I can stand to watch a team that doesn't belong there and a team from the east. Rivers...Manning...Brady they just seem to get all the breaks. All 3 just make my skin crawl. I think I would rather have someone poke me in the eye with a stick than watch these games.

I understand your sentiment... I have done a lot of football soul searching after what was the most heartbreaking loss I have endured. But I simply love this game. Don't deny yourself, cause then not only have the Chiefs lost, but you do too.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I understand your sentiment... I have done a lot of football soul searching after what was the most heartbreaking loss I have endured. But I simply love this game. Don't deny yourself, cause then not only have the Chiefs lost, but you do too.
    I to love this game...I may give it try and just see how it plays out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LTF 1969 View Post
    Our team is not in the playoffs anymore and I just don`t know if I can stand to watch a team that doesn't belong there and a team from the east. Rivers...Manning...Brady they just seem to get all the breaks. All 3 just make my skin crawl. I think I would rather have someone poke me in the eye with a stick than watch these games.
    I'll be watching and BION rooting for the Colts to represent AFC in the Super Bowl.

I couldn't watch any game until Green Bay - niners last week, I'm over the loss a bit more now so I'll be watching the games.

I'm going to go ahead and root for the Colts. It'll be easier to take our loss if they beat the Patriots, too.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenchief View Post
    i'll be watching and bion rooting for the colts to represent afc in the super bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by eydugstr View Post
    i'm going to go ahead and root for the colts. It'll be easier to take our loss if they beat the patriots, too.
    Where is the BANGHEAD emiticon!!!????

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for the Colts...Please SD save us from a media infatuated mess that will happen if the Donks play the Patriots! They're already showing stats between Manning & NE every chance they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Unfortunately, it didn't work out for the Colts...Please SD save us from a media infatuated mess that will happen if the Donks play the Patriots! They're already showing stats between Manning & NE every chance they get.
    The conspiracy theorist in me is quite anxious to see how the officials handle this game. What better for ratings than a Manning - Brady AFC championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Where is the BANGHEAD emiticon!!!????
    I meant to type "emoticon." But really.... where IS the dang emoticon?! A lot of smilies on this site are missing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast