40. Kevin Walter
    41. Tiquan Underwood
    42. Brandon Tate
    43. Kassim Osgood
    44. Plaxico Burress
    45. Marlon Moo

Source:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-nf...0284--nfl.html

Theres a few good ones but I bet they will he resigned.

I see Maclin as a possible guy since he was with Reid and knows what Reid wants in the offense
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I think Maclin already resigned a 1 year deal with Philly. A guy I really like is Golden Tate. He's been kind of stuck in SEA with a run-first offense that features Russell Wilson spreading the ball around to many receivers. He's extremely talented though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I think Maclin already resigned a 1 year deal with Philly. A guy I really like is Golden Tate. He's been kind of stuck in SEA with a run-first offense that features Russell Wilson spreading the ball around to many receivers. He's extremely talented though.
    I like Tate, as well and thought the Chiefs should have drafted him with one of those 2 second round choices in 2010. He can double as a punt returner as well. The guy can run routes, has good speed, and can get separation from defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I like Tate, as well and thought the Chiefs should have drafted him with one of those 2 second round choices in 2010. He can double as a punt returner as well. The guy can run routes, has good speed, and can get separation from defenders.
    I wanted him and was almost sure Pioli would pick him up with the first of those two picks in the second. turns out he could have picked him up with the second pick in the round!!... But he chose Arenas. :(

When he didn't I was rooting for us to get Decker in the 3rd. Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I wanted him and was almost sure Pioli would pick him up with the first of those two picks in the second. turns out he could have picked him up with the second pick in the round!!... But he chose Arenas. :(

When he didn't I was rooting for us to get Decker in the 3rd. Well....
    I didn't like that one either when he chose Arenas over Tate. Tate had run a 4.36 at the combine compared to Arenas 4.58 and Tate had the potential to be a long-term starter where you knew that Arenas didn't. Tate had played under Charlie Weiss at ND and Weiss had become the OC, so it didn't make any sense to me.

And then he takes Baldwin in round 1 of 2011 & I thought Baldwin was an inferior prospect to Randall Cobb and it turns out I was right. Here's to hoping that Dorsey/Reid do a better job of addressing the Chiefs receiver core.

But I still believe that a 3-4 DE that can attack the QB like Stephon Tuitt would be the best pick with the top draft pick, as the Chiefs don't have any 3-4 DE's that can attack the QB and until they get them, this Defense may never see elite status.

I liked Tate coming out of ND. I would love to have him just leave the BS taunting with the Seahawks please. Tate and Bowe would be a good pair
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I started a thread back in 09 wanting Tate

But looking back part of me is glad we didn't take him. The horrible coaching that this team has had over the past few years might have had a real bad effect on Tate as it did with many. So IF the Chiefs were able to grab him in this years free agent market then that might have just worked out perfectly for the Chiefs. But I really don't see it happening. I still think that Maclin is more likely but from what I've read he wants to be back in Philly. So I don't see that either now. But we have to get SOMEONE to help at the WR spot
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Is Seattle in any cap trouble?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast