Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Anyone for the NE Patriots winning it all?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default Anyone for the NE Patriots winning it all?


    1 Not allowed!
    Well: It's 8:15PM (EST) & I'm starting to get my buzz on. It should have been the Chiefs/Patriots tonight. That ship has sailed. Anyway....Being a hardcore KC fan & living north of Boston, the Pats are my 2nd favorite team. I cannot pull for either the Bolts or the Donkey's, so I guess it's the Patriots. I'm still not completely over Saturday's loss, but all of us know all too well about our cursed team. I dig this forum even though I don't post much. I LOVE all of you with your insight every week! Thanks all for such a great year!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Gloucester, MA. "Home of the Perfect Storm"

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,531
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 325
    Given: 326

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    KCMASS....Like you, I am from New England......but I hates me some splats! That said, I hope Brady and company rip the denver mannings guts out and feed them to pigs. Glad you still have a stake in the season.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    As long as Denver goes down, I don't really care.

    Scott

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,956
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I actually want Denver to make the Superbowl and then LOSE a heartbreaker to Seattle. I could care very little for San Fran or Pats making it in. So to me the best way to hurt Donkey fans is to give them hope and then lose it. Already rumors going around that Peyton is going to have his Neck looked at again in off season and may consider retirement.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 138

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I actually want Denver to make the Superbowl and then LOSE a heartbreaker to Seattle. I could care very little for San Fran or Pats making it in. So to me the best way to hurt Donkey fans is to give them hope and then lose it. Already rumors going around that Peyton is going to have his Neck looked at again in off season and may consider retirement.
    The neck exam is not a rumor, it is part of his contract. If he has neck problems that make him retire, then the Donkeys don't have to pay him the 20mil he is owed for next year. If he retires for some other injury, then he is owed 20 mil. Denver is making him get examined so they can cover their own financial ***. From what I have read, he isn't having any problems, just a precaution.

    Although, I do admit I hope he retires for whatever reason. I would much rather have an AFC West without Manning.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Thanks much Chiefster. I bleed Red/White & Yellow like you my friend. Last Saturday's loss to the Colts equals the loss from 1990 against the Miami Dolphins. We were up 16-3 with less then 5:00 minutes to go in the 4th & Dan Marino & company beat us. Christian Okoye ran the ball to 5 yard line & Dave Szott was called for holding (his rookie season) & Nick Lowery missed the 45 yard FG in the final seconds to win the game! When I say he missed, I mean he was "dead-on" & was short by maybe 5 inches. Just our Chiefs luck as usual!
    You are welcome bud!

    I read ya KCMASS, seems if it were not for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. I personally would vote for the latter, but as masochist as we as Chiefs fans must be we are loyal and will be back in force next season looking for good things to come! "We're the Chiefs and we're proud! We're the Chiefs and we're loud!" The law of averages are bound to catch up with is sooner or later.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 76

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You are welcome bud!

    I read ya KCMASS, seems if it were not for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. I personally would vote for the latter, but as masochist as we as Chiefs fans must be we are loyal and will be back in force next season looking for good things to come! "We're the Chiefs and we're proud! We're the Chiefs and we're loud!" The law of averages are bound to catch up with is sooner or later.
    Which one? The law that we will always be doomed to be average?

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,601
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 120

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Heart says Pats advance but my brain says Denver will

    Unless Tom Brady and Bill Belliecheck (i spelt that so wrong) can do something remarkable i dont see them winning, too many injuries and they're on the road.

    Denver vs Seattle, and a majority of football fans will be happy to see this match up because i think its what the majority want to see.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Did you know Tom Brady was drafted by the Montreal Expos years back. I've always been a fan of his, even when he didn't start at Michigan I knew he was good. He came in when Bledsoe went down and he's been 'THE BEST QB' in the league. I wish he played for us but we got Alex Smith and I like his moxie.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Which one? The law that we will always be doomed to be average?
    No such law exist, even the most average will have at least one exceptional moment, and I don't believe us to be "the most average".


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,956
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Did you know Tom Brady was drafted by the Montreal Expos years back. I've always been a fan of his, even when he didn't start at Michigan I knew he was good. He came in when Bledsoe went down and he's been 'THE BEST QB' in the league. I wish he played for us but we got Alex Smith and I like his moxie.
    I can't stand the favortism Brady gets and expects. The wind can knock him over and he is yelling at the refs for a flag and usually gets it. I can't tell you how many Bull dung calls the patriots get in their favor. He is playing this game off like the poor underdogs looking for pitty. Whatever, Tom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Keys to Winning
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 03:13 AM
  2. What is Herms winning percentage? What is Carls' winning percentage in the play offs
    By Chief_kickingtale in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. Is winning the lottery always best?
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 04:46 AM
  4. We were still winning.
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 01:09 AM
  5. plan on winning tomorrow
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 11:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •