Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for the NE Patriots winning it all?

Default Anyone for the NE Patriots winning it all?

Well: It's 8:15PM (EST) & I'm starting to get my buzz on. It should have been the Chiefs/Patriots tonight. That ship has sailed. Anyway....Being a hardcore KC fan & living north of Boston, the Pats are my 2nd favorite team. I cannot pull for either the Bolts or the Donkey's, so I guess it's the Patriots. I'm still not completely over Saturday's loss, but all of us know all too well about our cursed team. I dig this forum even though I don't post much. I LOVE all of you with your insight every week! Thanks all for such a great year!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

KCMASS....Like you, I am from New England......but I hates me some splats! That said, I hope Brady and company rip the denver mannings guts out and feed them to pigs. Glad you still have a stake in the season.

As long as Denver goes down, I don't really care.

Scott

I actually want Denver to make the Superbowl and then LOSE a heartbreaker to Seattle. I could care very little for San Fran or Pats making it in. So to me the best way to hurt Donkey fans is to give them hope and then lose it. Already rumors going around that Peyton is going to have his Neck looked at again in off season and may consider retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I actually want Denver to make the Superbowl and then LOSE a heartbreaker to Seattle. I could care very little for San Fran or Pats making it in. So to me the best way to hurt Donkey fans is to give them hope and then lose it. Already rumors going around that Peyton is going to have his Neck looked at again in off season and may consider retirement.
    The neck exam is not a rumor, it is part of his contract. If he has neck problems that make him retire, then the Donkeys don't have to pay him the 20mil he is owed for next year. If he retires for some other injury, then he is owed 20 mil. Denver is making him get examined so they can cover their own financial ***. From what I have read, he isn't having any problems, just a precaution.

Although, I do admit I hope he retires for whatever reason. I would much rather have an AFC West without Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Thanks much Chiefster. I bleed Red/White & Yellow like you my friend. Last Saturday's loss to the Colts equals the loss from 1990 against the Miami Dolphins. We were up 16-3 with less then 5:00 minutes to go in the 4th & Dan Marino & company beat us. Christian Okoye ran the ball to 5 yard line & Dave Szott was called for holding (his rookie season) & Nick Lowery missed the 45 yard FG in the final seconds to win the game! When I say he missed, I mean he was "dead-on" & was short by maybe 5 inches. Just our Chiefs luck as usual!
    You are welcome bud!

I read ya KCMASS, seems if it were not for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. I personally would vote for the latter, but as masochist as we as Chiefs fans must be we are loyal and will be back in force next season looking for good things to come! "We're the Chiefs and we're proud! We're the Chiefs and we're loud!" The law of averages are bound to catch up with is sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You are welcome bud!

I read ya KCMASS, seems if it were not for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. I personally would vote for the latter, but as masochist as we as Chiefs fans must be we are loyal and will be back in force next season looking for good things to come! "We're the Chiefs and we're proud! We're the Chiefs and we're loud!" The law of averages are bound to catch up with is sooner or later.
    Which one? The law that we will always be doomed to be average?

Heart says Pats advance but my brain says Denver will

Unless Tom Brady and Bill Belliecheck (i spelt that so wrong) can do something remarkable i dont see them winning, too many injuries and they're on the road.

Denver vs Seattle, and a majority of football fans will be happy to see this match up because i think its what the majority want to see.

Did you know Tom Brady was drafted by the Montreal Expos years back. I've always been a fan of his, even when he didn't start at Michigan I knew he was good. He came in when Bledsoe went down and he's been 'THE BEST QB' in the league. I wish he played for us but we got Alex Smith and I like his moxie.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Which one? The law that we will always be doomed to be average?
    No such law exist, even the most average will have at least one exceptional moment, and I don't believe us to be "the most average".

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Did you know Tom Brady was drafted by the Montreal Expos years back. I've always been a fan of his, even when he didn't start at Michigan I knew he was good. He came in when Bledsoe went down and he's been 'THE BEST QB' in the league. I wish he played for us but we got Alex Smith and I like his moxie.
    I can't stand the favortism Brady gets and expects. The wind can knock him over and he is yelling at the refs for a flag and usually gets it. I can't tell you how many Bull dung calls the patriots get in their favor. He is playing this game off like the poor underdogs looking for pitty. Whatever, Tom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast