Thread: Dwayne Bowe...

Default Dwayne Bowe...

"Of the Chiefs wide receivers in 2013, Dwayne Bowe led the position group with 57 receptions, covering 673 yards and five TDs. He also joined Chiefs three-time Pro Bowl RB Jamaal Charles in eclipsing the 6,000 yards from scrimmage mark for their careers. Bowe's 6,401 receiving yards rank him fourth in team history for most yards catching the ball. His 57 grabs marked the sixth time in his career he has had 50 receptions in a single season. He became only the second person to record at least six 50-reception seasons in franchise history, trailing former Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez, who had 11 such seasons."

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...6-5051175f8155

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Just my opinion but when your number 1 wr only has 673 yards sounds like you need better receivers... I'd be curious to see how many yards he's have hade he made most of the catches that went his way even without yac.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Bowe= #2 WR.. we need field stretcher and slot receiver and TE!!

Bowe can be a 1 receiver if he wants to. As a big fan of his I have to say I was somewhat disappointed in his post big contract efforts. Last year, in his contract year, he often put the team on his shoulder and carried it. He can if he wants to. Unfortunately, judging by his recent comments, he seems to think he has to "show up" only in big games. He needs a real attitude adjustment, and in the absence of one Todd Haley, I'm afraid Bowe himself has to take care of that.

Be a man Dwaine and play your best in all games as if you are hungry. You can leave a legacy like Otis Taylor if you choose to.

wide receivers are such a fickle animal

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Bowe can be a 1 receiver if he wants to.

Be a man Dwaine and play your best in all games as if you are hungry. You can leave a legacy like Otis Taylor if you choose to.

That is the problem. He has to make the decision that that is what he is going to do.

Bowe had admitted he..............under performed this season. He said he was going to get back into shape and show us next season he is the one. That's great and all but why didn't he bother to show us this year?