Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watching the Super Bowl?

Default Watching the Super Bowl?

For some odd reason I don't even care to watch it. Still heartbroken I guess, we belonged there. Invites to parties everywhere but think I'm going to a friends to help build his sand rail

Good to see us all smiling again! I had ground donkey sausage for breakfast. Usually tastes like ship. Tasted pretty good today.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Good to see us all smiling again! I had ground donkey sausage for breakfast. Usually tastes like ship. Tasted pretty good today.
    Yes it is this did kind of help heal our ending a bit
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    He will always have a job at papa johns. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get booed out of Denver after that performance
    LOL, hope his Buick can accomodate the "Papa John's" delivery sign.

To answer your original post Justin - Can't think of a Super Bowl that I cared about less about since the Bills' SB's.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yes it is this did kind of help heal our ending a bit
    YUP! Our season ended badly. Far worse even than if we had gone 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7. We were rockin' and rollin' right up until about half way through the 3rd quarter of the playoff game and then....and then....and then.....

It'll be a LOOOONG time before I forget that......if ever. Probably not until I take the big dirt nap.

But last night soothed the wounds. We all knew that forehead and the damned donkeys were going to win. We KNEW it. That hideous playoff game wasn't going to be enough, we were also going to be forced to suffer through seeing forehead and those DOUBLE-DAMNED donkeys win the Super Bowl. We all KNEW it!

They say waterboarding is "torture", but I'm here to tell you that seeing forehead and the donks win the Super Bowl would have been 100 times worse than being waterboarded.

Yeah......that playoff game was a bullet in the guts. But last night was seeing that medevac chopper coming in through the clouds to pull us out.

Last night gave me "Next Year".

Our CHIEFS will be back! And they will know that forehead is a paper tiger.

So with the 2013 season officially over.....Thanks Andy! MAN OH MAN!!!!!!! It was FUN! Thanks Alex! You turned out WAY BETTER than I ever hoped for! Thanks John! You did GREAT! Now finish the damned job!!! JC....what can I say? I'm just so damned glad you are a CHIEF!!!!!

Too many more people to thank. So Thank You ALL for making it fun to be a CHIEFS fan again!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 02-03-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    i had chipped beef on donkey
    Last edited by kcvet; 02-03-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Go to youtube search Angry Bronco fan find the chick flipping out its a gift LMAO
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Go to youtube search Angry Bronco fan find the chick flipping out its a gift LMAO
    there's more than one. you have to be a member to watch. but i found one. can't post because of the constant F word. she really snaps her cap
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast