Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Exactly Rep points.





  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Im not a big huard fan but i think he did ok today. the guy is beat to hell and has been. i am not sure if the old guy can last the whole season? it was nice to see him get out of a couple scary situations, but he still took alot of hits.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    On this how is Thigpen, I hope he is good, because I feel that in the situations today part of the time, Croyle would have been able to get away. With the current logic, Huard hasn't played great but as long as we are winning keep him in there.

    When he gets hurt later in the year we wont have him for a spark if (and when) Croyle has a bad game. I don't buy the we are winning so play him till he gets killed then trade him loyalty that Herm has, he did it with Green now he is going to do it to Huard.

    Just makes me wonder what Herm saw in Croyle, because even with Huard hurt Croyle still isn't the best option.

    I want to see Croyle in but I don't see any faith in him from Herm and I am afraid if he has to go in Herm is going to smother him and not let him play then trade him.

    Then we get to see if he is actually that good with another team.




  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Around here, the only reason that anything has been rubbed in anyones face, is because Huard is getting attacked when he does well, and when he doesn't. So if anyone has had their face rubbed in it around here, it has been because that face spewed negativity about a good performance.

    Today, Huard played a decent game. Not a great game, but not a bad game. But to listen to the "let's put in Croyle so we can start looking for a QB in the draft" clan, he had just another disgusting performance. When you do that, it is going to get rubbed in your face. Don't attack, and it doesn't get thrown into your face.


    Yes, I do some attacking....in defense.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Around here, the only reason that anything has been rubbed in anyones face, is because Huard is getting attacked when he does well, and when he doesn't. So if anyone has had their face rubbed in it around here, it has been because that face spewed negativity about a good performance.

    Today, Huard played a decent game. Not a great game, but not a bad game. But to listen to the "let's put in Croyle so we can start looking for a QB in the draft" clan, he had just another disgusting performance. When you do that, it is going to get rubbed in your face. Don't attack, and it doesn't get thrown into your face.


    Yes, I do some attacking....in defense.
    You sound like Bush!

    hehehe

    j/k
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wasn't trying to attack. I know I have attacked Huard, but I hope I haven't attacked anyone personally. It wasn't just today's game that I was referring to, either. You say that Huard does good, and you get "I knew it." You say Huard played poorly, and you get "At least he played with heart." I'm also not saying that EVERYONE responds the same way. There are a few who admit when Huard plays poorly without offering up excuses. I think I've been humble when Huard plays well. I've never considered any remarks to me to be attacking.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    For the Huard haters, I can understand your side for not wanting Huard in, but he has been doing what every QB needs to do above all else, win. We have 4 wins so far, and 2 of them are against AFC west rivals, ON THE ROAD. Last year, he(and LJ) led us to the playoffs. He came in for Green and was a total shocker. No one would have said he was going to lead us to the playoffs, no one. This year, he's doing what he needs to do to get us back to the playoffs. We are in 1st place, don't fix what isn't broken.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I wasn't trying to attack. I know I have attacked Huard, but I hope I haven't attacked anyone personally. It wasn't just today's game that I was referring to, either. You say that Huard does good, and you get "I knew it." You say Huard played poorly, and you get "At least he played with heart." I'm also not saying that EVERYONE responds the same way. There are a few who admit when Huard plays poorly without offering up excuses. I think I've been humble when Huard plays well. I've never considered any remarks to me to be attacking.
    Quit apologizing girl!

    If you got a problem with something speak out about it!

    chief31 got all over me today about my Huard disappointment too.

    I told him he was probably right, but I have my views and opinions too.

    Then he kicked me in the nuts!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefinsyr View Post
    For the Huard haters, I can understand your side for not wanting Huard in, but he has been doing what every QB needs to do above all else, win. We have 4 wins so far, and 2 of them are against AFC west rivals, ON THE ROAD. Last year, he(and LJ) led us to the playoffs. He came in for Green and was a total shocker. No one would have said he was going to lead us to the playoffs, no one. This year, he's doing what he needs to do to get us back to the playoffs. We are in 1st place, don't fix what isn't broken.
    I'm not so much a Huard hater (believe it or not, chief31). I just think we should be iving our QBOTF and opportunity to actually start. I'm just thinking of the draft. I can easily see us drafting a QB with the reasoning that Brodie doesn't have enough experience and that we don't know hat he's made of due to not seeing him play.

    Huard is doing what he's getting paid to do. Until he does otherwise, he will start.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •