Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

Default Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I wasn't trying to attack. I know I have attacked Huard, but I hope I haven't attacked anyone personally. It wasn't just today's game that I was referring to, either. You say that Huard does good, and you get "I knew it." You say Huard played poorly, and you get "At least he played with heart." I'm also not saying that EVERYONE responds the same way. There are a few who admit when Huard plays poorly without offering up excuses. I think I've been humble when Huard plays well. I've never considered any remarks to me to be attacking.
    Well, I don't mind saying when he played poorly, and yes, I may find excuses for his lesser performances. It's generally in retaliation to the "Croyle, NOW" attacks.

The majority of this "Croyle NOW!" group attacks, no matter what. So, considering that he has helped us get to the top of our division, and won two road games against divisional rivals, I will cover for a poor performance.

What really bothers me about these discussions is that I constantly have to point out the negatives about Croyle. I like him. The only thing that I know about him, is that he didn't win the starting job. What else is there?

Then I have people telling me that I had better root against him (Croyle), when he gets to play. All because they hate Huard. It starts to get rather irritating.

I'm just tired of defending a guy who is playing well enough that he shouldn't be getting attacked.

But I still love me some luv.

It's my fault he didn't play as well as he did last week. I dropped Leinert and added Huard to one of my fantasy teams. Not only that, I started him over Vince Young. I may ****** but I secretly think he's alright. His passer rating plummited today. I'm bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, I don't mind saying when he played poorly, and yes, I may find excuses for his lesser performances. It's generally in retaliation to the "Croyle, NOW" attacks.

The majority of this "Croyle NOW!" group attacks, no matter what. So, considering that he has helped us get to the top of our division, and won two road games against divisional rivals, I will cover for a poor performance.

What really bothers me about these discussions is that I constantly have to point out the negatives about Croyle. I like him. The only thing that I know about him, is that he didn't win the starting job. What else is there?

Then I have people telling me that I had better root against him (Croyle), when he gets to play. All because they hate Huard. It starts to get rather irritating.

I'm just tired of defending a guy who is playing well enough that he shouldn't be getting attacked.

But I still love me some luv.
    See, I'm not about to root against Huard just because I think Croyle should be starting. It's not that I'm a Huard fan or a Croyle fan, but that I'm Chiefs fan. I'm rooting for whoever's playing.

It's my fault he didn't play as well as he did last week. I dropped Leinert and added Huard to one of my fantasy teams. Not only that, I started him over Vince Young. I may ****** but I secretly think he's alright. His passer rating plummited today. I'm bad luck.
    Wow. I didn't realize the word that rhymes with witch would get censored. Not only that, but it's a five letter word that gets censored with six astericks. lol

Wow. I didn't realize the word that rhymes with witch would get censored. Not only that, but it's a five letter word that gets censored with six astericks. lol
    LOL!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yes. I realize why you seem so anti-Huard. You want to see the Chiefs develope their own quarterback, instead of recycling guys from other teams. I do too.

Fortunately for both of us, I think that is what we are seeing. You don't think that holding a clipboard helps, but I do. I have seen guys that looked like garbage, become excellent QBs, after a year of sideline work.

Sometimes, it is tough to get used to the playbook and recievers' routes, when you are busy trying to avoid a pass-rush. Whereas from the sideline, you get to see the guy who went uncovered. It just gives a young guy a better perspective of the game.

My case for defending Huard, Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler seems to me that is what Croyle would look like right now if he were playing. Cutler is decent, but he's no where near good enough yet. I've only seen Croyle once, preseason against Miami. Not much to learn from that game. Its gotta be tough for young QB's to start out and have to lead a team.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

Quote Originally Posted by chiefinsyr View Post
    My case for defending Huard, Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler seems to me that is what Croyle would look like right now if he were playing. Cutler is decent, but he's no where near good enough yet. I've only seen Croyle once, preseason against Miami. Not much to learn from that game. Its gotta be tough for young QB's to start out and have to lead a team.
    And sometimes they just come in and dominate other teams defenses.

It is tough for any player to enter the NFL, especially the QB.

We won't know until we see more of Broyle.

Of course we should be happy that Huard is in. He is not losing games for us, and with this Oline that is saying something.

The guy showed me something today by avoiding those two sacks and making the big completions (one for a huge gain to DBo, and the other a short one to LJ for a first down, that set up LJ's TD) that he has never shown me before.

The ability to avoid the sack. If you can save two sacks because of a bad O line then you are doing your JOB!

GO CHIEFS!!

Remember guys we beat the HATED RAIDERS!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Huard didn't have a Brady day by any means but we got the W and I am happy with that. We can have the 3 string bus driver in there for all I care, as long as we win.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Huard didn't have a Brady day by any means but we got the W and I am happy with that. We can have the 3 string bus driver in there for all I care, as long as we win.
    you'd even have the ****eyed bus driver? oh thats gutsy. hahahah.

CROYLE CROYLE CROYLE!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast