Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

Default Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    you'd even have the ****eyed bus driver? oh thats gutsy. hahahah.

CROYLE CROYLE CROYLE!
    unlike Herm I like to take risks!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Right now I am behind the guy who has the Chiefs leading the West!! If it ain't broke don't fix it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Right now I am behind the guy who has the Chiefs leading the West!! If it ain't broke don't fix it!!
    This is the second toughest division in the NFL, and we are on top of it!

Bring on the rest of the division and let's see if we can sweep them all this year!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I say we play them all once with Huard and then once with Croyle and settle the Huard v. Croyle argument for the rest of the season and playoffs and SuperBowl.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I say we play them all once with Huard and then once with Croyle and settle the Huard v. Croyle argument for the rest of the season and playoffs and SuperBowl.
    I have nothing to say to that.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have nothing to say to that.

That's a first!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

This is the second toughest division in the NFL, and we are on top of it!

Bring on the rest of the division and let's see if we can sweep them all this year!!!
    Give me a break, on a normal year this is the second toughest division in the NFL, and it may yet be before the year is over, but so far this year it isnt.

Agreed though we are first in the division, hope that stands through December.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Give me a break, on a normal year this is the second toughest division in the NFL, and it may yet be before the year is over, but so far this year it isnt.

Agreed though we are first in the division, hope that stands through December.

This is a pretty normal year I would say. Our division has played some pretty tough teams so far this year.

We all had pretty good records last year and the schedules are based on that.

Stickin' to my guns, guy!

Second toughest division in the NFL!

This is a pretty normal year I would say. Our division has played some pretty tough teams so far this year.

We all had pretty good records last year and the schedules are based on that.

Stickin' to my guns, guy!

Second toughest division in the NFL!

haha! yeah i'd like to think we are second toughest division as well. We definately dont have a PAT COLT or DTRAIN COWGIRLZ standing in our way though. We can pretty much make the playoffs going 9-7 or maybe even 8-8.

not so tough in my opinion. Plus I don't see anything special about the AFC west teams this year, nothing scary about em, sadly, including our chiefs. We have great D, but our offensive weaknesses + herm's moronic get the lead and run the rest of the game will guarantee that every game that we are not blown out will go down to the final 2 minutes.

Herm the sperm sure does play some boring football.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, I don't mind saying when he played poorly, and yes, I may find excuses for his lesser performances. It's generally in retaliation to the "Croyle, NOW" attacks.

The majority of this "Croyle NOW!" group attacks, no matter what. So, considering that he has helped us get to the top of our division, and won two road games against divisional rivals, I will cover for a poor performance.

What really bothers me about these discussions is that I constantly have to point out the negatives about Croyle. I like him. The only thing that I know about him, is that he didn't win the starting job. What else is there?

Then I have people telling me that I had better root against him (Croyle), when he gets to play. All because they hate Huard. It starts to get rather irritating.

I'm just tired of defending a guy who is playing well enough that he shouldn't be getting attacked.

But I still love me some luv.
    Group attacks?

When you state things like this you make everyone who wants croyle sound like they want Huard injured or something. I haven't seen any attacks on either side.

Everyone has an opinion. Just leave it at that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast