Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

Default Something that frustrates me about "Huard fans"

I'm a Chiefs fan. I support whoever is on the field. HOWEVER, I don't make excuses if my favorite player plays poorly. Whenever Huard does good, Huard fans like to rub it in your face. When he does poorly, well, at least he played with heart. Ugh!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Group attacks?

When you state things like this you make everyone who wants croyle sound like they want Huard injured or something. I haven't seen any attacks on either side.

Everyone has an opinion. Just leave it at that.

Exactly!

I have always maintained that whomever is going to take the snaps are going to have times that they struggle behind this "O" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Exactly!

I have always maintained that whomever is going to take the snaps are going to have times that they struggle behind this "O" line.
    Way to back up a back up!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

HAHAHAHA good stuff!! KEEP IT COMING!!!!!

Go croyle!!!!

huard please get injured...not severely...just enough to have to sit :)

ok fine. yeah i said it. i dont hate huard. i just really badly want to see BROYLE! YEEEHAW. and the best way for me to see him would be a huard minor injury...not a huard bad performance....that would result in a chiefs loss.

call me evil, call me what you want. i want huard to get that minor injury. maybe a jammed finger on the throwing hand bad enough to where he cant throw the football for a week. yeah, thats the one i wish for.

Heh! Less filling!

AMAZING: Chiefs are 4-1 in the last 5 with wins in SD & Oakland, and there is talk about Croyle alive on the forum.

Maybe everyone missed the pre-season, but the Croyle that was on the field doesn't let KC walk out with a victory in Oakland. A couple of stupid throws and game over, not the good way.

Let's change the discussion from Huard vs. Croyle to "take a shot now vs. chalk up this season and play for draft picks".

Because as long as the Chiefs are on top of the AFC West, that is really on the discussion to have....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Group attacks?

When you state things like this you make everyone who wants croyle sound like they want Huard injured or something. I haven't seen any attacks on either side.

Everyone has an opinion. Just leave it at that.
    Perhaps you could use some educating on the subject of verbal attacks. Either that, or I will have to assume that you don't read alot of posts.

Suggesting injury is one form of verbal attacks, but there are others. Complaints that his touchdown throws have been horrible passes is one form of verbal attack. Is it someones opinion? Sure. But it is still an attack on one of my players' performance.

I get excited after a big road win in Oakland and then I get all of this "bench Huard" crap. That tends to ruin it for me. Therefore, I go on the defensive.

If you don't like it, then you don't have to reply. But feel free to.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    AMAZING: Chiefs are 4-1 in the last 5 with wins in SD & Oakland, and there is talk about Croyle alive on the forum.

Maybe everyone missed the pre-season, but the Croyle that was on the field doesn't let KC walk out with a victory in Oakland. A couple of stupid throws and game over, not the good way.

Let's change the discussion from Huard vs. Croyle to "take a shot now vs. chalk up this season and play for draft picks".

Because as long as the Chiefs are on top of the AFC West, that is really on the discussion to have....
    Been drinkin' cause it's a Monday again I see?

Unless a QB is Brady, Manning, or Favre-esque there will be a QB controversy!

I don't give a cr@p who is in anymore, it doesn't look like the line will help any one.

Where ya been dude?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Perhaps you could use some educating on the subject of verbal attacks. Either that, or I will have to assume that you don't read alot of posts.

Suggesting injury is one form of verbal attacks, but there are others. Complaints that his touchdown throws have been horrible passes is one form of verbal attack. Is it someones opinion? Sure. But it is still an attack on one of my players' performance.

I get excited after a big road win in Oakland and then I get all of this "bench Huard" crap. That tends to ruin it for me. Therefore, I go on the defensive.

If you don't like it, then you don't have to reply. But feel free to.
    His TD passes have been saved by the receivers, sorry to disagree, I know that QB's are trained to throw to their best receivers and trust them in the End Zone, but they were ugly but effective. Kind of like a 3 am take home girl at the bar.

As should we all.

I don't think benching Huard will change the offense right now. Looks like the O line is just that bad...

Still on top in the AFC west though!

Haven't got to say that often the last couple of years!!!

Woot!

Limited access to the internet lately. Might be awhile before I am back regularly. Especially if the Croyle thing keeps coming up again and again...

:-)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

His TD passes have been saved by the receivers, sorry to disagree, I know that QB's are trained to throw to their best receivers and trust them in the End Zone, but they were ugly but effective. Kind of like a 3 am take home girl at the bar.

As should we all.

I don't think benching Huard will change the offense right now. Looks like the O line is just that bad...

Still on top in the AFC west though!

Haven't got to say that often the last couple of years!!!

Woot!

Pssst. Look at both of Tom Bradys TD passes to Moss this week.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast