BIG RED is not big on free agency
i dont see us making any agressive signings
we have so many free agents that is what we need to address asap
asamoah appartently doesnt fit the scheme we run thats a shame cause we will loose a budding star
schartz is going to get many offers....if we are going to bring him back that has to get done asap
mccluster maybe let go to test the market ouch he will be of major interest to so many teams i dont think his deal would really take that much 5yrs for 25(ballpark)
albert i read that dorsey is trying to get a deal worked out(really) 2 years and you dont have it done i dont see it getting done...hope fisher makes MAJOR strides if not alex smith will lead the team in rushing
t jackson he will be looked at on the market ...i mean teams wont be going crazy to get a deal done with him but there will be interest in him
just with those 5 players we create a huge void on the roster...a roster that i believed had as much depth as any team in the NFL(if anyone questioned that just look at what our reserves accomplished week 17)
two things i thought we would have done by now is resigned Eric Berry long term...that would create mucho dollars in cap space...i think his cap # is around 10 million and you have to ask Hali to redo his deal his cap # is in the same ballpark as Berry
then, you have brandon flowers are they serious about moving him? if we are keeping him in the fold a new contract would save huge money cause brandon is a 10 million cap hit