Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Chiefs tickets for sale

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs tickets for sale


    0 Not allowed!
    I have several games available.

    Chiefs vs Raiders Nov 25th
    Chiefs vs Chargers Dec 2nd
    Chiefs vs Titans Dec 16th

    Section 321
    Row 39
    Seats 1 & 2

    I am asking $75 per seat and price includes parking pass.

    Please feel free to send me an e-mail if interested sniderdawn@hotmail.com


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefstix View Post
    I have several games available.

    Chiefs vs Raiders Nov 25th
    Chiefs vs Chargers Dec 2nd
    Chiefs vs Titans Dec 16th

    Section 321
    Row 39
    Seats 1 & 2

    I am asking $75 per seat and price includes parking pass.

    Please feel free to send me an e-mail if interested sniderdawn@hotmail.com
    Is that what they normally cost or are you raising the prices?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I looked up tickets to the Chargers, and the Titans (2 pack) and I found tickets for 69 per ticket in what I am guessing is a comparable section, when you add in the Parking pass I would say this is maybe a slight deal or at least right at cost (again might be a little cheaper at 75 per ticket).

    I am still thinking scalper lol, till we see some more good KC football posts, and find out that they just happen to have a couple tickets they found out they cant use.




  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I looked up tickets to the Chargers, and the Titans (2 pack) and I found tickets for 69 per ticket in what I am guessing is a comparable section, when you add in the Parking pass I would say this is maybe a slight deal or at least right at cost (again might be a little cheaper at 75 per ticket).

    I am still thinking scalper lol, till we see some more good KC football posts, and find out that they just happen to have a couple tickets they found out they cant use.
    agreed until then no money for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    agreed until then no money for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're on the NFL networking site thing. I'm surprised we don't get more of these types of posts.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The face value of the tickets is $64.00 each, but I added in the pre-paid parking pass into the price. So for the two tickets it would be $150.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefstix View Post
    The face value of the tickets is $64.00 each, but I added in the pre-paid parking pass into the price. So for the two tickets it would be $150.
    That doesn't explain how you got them or why you decided to sell them. Come talk some Chiefs football with us, have some knowledge of our team. Otherwise I don't speak for the others on this site, but if ya just came to scalp some tickets, then get lost.




  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am a season ticket holder and my fiance and I are unable to attend the game because he is gone out of the state for the army. I am trying to sell to Chiefs fans since we are unable to make it.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefstix View Post
    I am a season ticket holder and my fiance and I are unable to attend the game because he is gone out of the state for the army. I am trying to sell to Chiefs fans since we are unable to make it.
    Good for you girl!!!

    Well if that is the case, you are welcome here!

    Glad to see your husband is protecting our country!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefstix View Post
    I am a season ticket holder and my fiance and I are unable to attend the game because he is gone out of the state for the army. I am trying to sell to Chiefs fans since we are unable to make it.
    Thank you, good luck in selling your tickets, Tell your fiance thanks.

    Go Chiefs.

    Would still love to talk football with ya, and give you some friends and support while your fiance is overseas. Come on in and talk if you get the chance.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •