Thread: are we going to sign a safety?

Default are we going to sign a safety?

so many teams needing safety that i think top 6 free agent safeties have been signed
    even steelers shelling out 25 million to mike mitchell...ouch!
    clemons from miami remains
    decoud is another known name veteran but his play hasnt been good
    here is my sleeper guy....USAMA YOUNG

could we bring in chump bailey in to play free safety?

My vote is to let Commings take the reigns next year. He had huge upside and potential last year going into the season and the injury was a big set back for us. I'm excited to see what this kid can do. Commings, Abdullah, and a late round pick are what I forsee us entering the season with.

Quote Originally Posted by KCWildcat3 View Post
    My vote is to let Commings take the reigns next year. He had huge upside and potential last year going into the season and the injury was a big set back for us. I'm excited to see what this kid can do. Commings, Abdullah, and a late round pick are what I forsee us entering the season with.
    I agree, this year seems to be siding more towards partial rebuild especially considering the brutal schedule and that we should have plenty of 2015 draft picks. I say give Commings a chance to make the free safety spot his own, he can't be any worse than Kendrick Lewis at least.

Usama Young resigned with oakland
    so much for getting him onboard....its asking to much of cummings to become the starter
    has the centerfield ability with his 4.4 speed but has injury issues and off field issues. i want someone we can rely on...idk if kc is thinking safety in the 1st(haha or pryor)
    what i do know is that bob suttons defense relies on the fs to do alot and well we saw what happen last year
    ok as far a rebuilding bull**** we are a very strong team...no "off" year here...we are going to compete for the playoffs and a superbowl. yes we lost a couple offensive lineman big deal we will sign a veteran and draft a guard(super deep draft at guard sua filo, yankey,g jackson, d dozier, b thomas are all capable of starting at a high level...sua filo could be a probowler year1)(cyril richardson,trai turner, chris watt, john urschel will go later in the draft and will start for their respectful teams)
    to think our o line would be better than a year ago is silly....you may say i am forgetting about alberts loss. as much as i love branden he got way over paid. not a dominating lt by any means and those lingering back troubles wish him the best in miami but we did the right thing. stephenson and fisher will be fine...would like to see us sign a veteran to give us a little depth maybe dave stewart from tennesssee or tyson clabo)

a sleeper safety is jonathan dowling in this years draft but what i have been reading is he is no sleeper no more...has been sky rocketing up charts....he may go as high as the 3rd round from what i have been reading