Thread: Webnews: Decision to cut Jackson wasn’t a surprise, but the timin

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Decision to cut Jackson wasn’t a surprise, but the timin

0 Not allowed!
    By Mike Florio
    With the Eagles unable to find a trade partner for receiver DeSean Jackson, it was no surprise that Philly cut him loose. But it was a surprise that they did it today. There was no deadline or other pressure point forcing the team’s hand. The issue would have come to a head at the launch…
    Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!
    Seriously?

The Eagles may have known all about what was in the NJ.com article, but the teams they were trying to get a draft pick from certainly didn’t. When that article came out this morning, the Eagles knew there was no way any team would give up a draft pick AND take on his huge $10.5 million salary.

Once that article came out, their hands were tied. They had no other choices but to cut him or keep him, and they had decided long ago not to keep him.

They cut him today BECAUSE the article came out today. The timing was no surprise at all … at least not to me.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Agree no suprise there but also he was never involved with the homicides and I wonder on what grounds the officers had that they needed him to question him on when he was no where close to any of the incidents. It sounds like they were saying guilty by association so they knew that he knew them so they questioned him. Sounds like they wanted it to be hyped up an more attention. I would sew that article for falsely accusing me being in a gang since they cost me a job. Knowing a member of a gang doeant mean hes a gang banger. Then again he throwing gangs signs out on tv just means he did this all to himself. I dont feel like hes a gang member but a friend of the the gang theres no denying With all the pics.