Thread: SUH being shopped by detroit lions

Default SUH being shopped by detroit lions

should we consider him?
    he needs a new contract and he's looking for a fat deal plus i dont know what lions are asking?
    if they are just ready to move on well maybe flowers to detroit could be where you could start the offer...i love brandon flowers but it seems he doesnt fit "the" system.
    thoughts

We can't afford to resign the QB that we paid 2nd rd picks for, seems pretty unlikely that we could sign the most expensive DL in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We can't afford to resign the QB that we paid 2nd rd picks for, seems pretty unlikely that we could sign the most expensive DL in the nfl.
    Agreed. We can't afford him. With that being said, if he got signed with KC and decided to become part of a D-line with Poe, Peyton Manning would set a speed record for a filling out a retirement form.

Even if we could afford him, even if he wouldn't cost us 2 high draft picks, I wouldn't want him on the Chiefs. He's a dirty player, he is way too expensive and he is over rated. His rookie year (2010) was his best and he hasn't come close to matching those numbers since. We can draft a guy who is just as good, much less expensive and won't get fined for dirty hits 3 or 4 times a year.

Suh's career stats
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)