Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colin Roethlishberer?!!!

Default Colin Roethlishberer?!!!

Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Possible Sexual Assault in Miami

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...sault-in-miami

I'll wait to see the evidence before passing judgment. A lot of these accusations are just from women trying to get money out of rich athletes with an out of court settlement. But I will say that her case doesn't look to good.

She went to an apartment alone with 3 men, got high and drunk and then got into bed. Colin was probably also high and drunk so he lied down next two her. The two of them have a past sexual history, but she says they did NOT have sex.

I will say that her waking up in a hospital bed is odd (alcohol poisoning?) but she doesn't know how she got there. It sounds to me like she was so wasted that one of the guys feared that her life was in danger and took her to the hospital or called an ambulance, but if she doesn't remember what happened, how does she know she was sexually assaulted?
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Nobody is passing judgement. Hence the "?!!!" at the end of the title.

I didn't say you (or anyone else) was passing judgment. I was just speaking for myself.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Gotcha.

Pos's like this have no business in the NFL.. your a pro football player why put yourself in stupid az situations

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Pos's like this have no business in the NFL.. your a pro football player why put yourself in stupid az situations
    So he cannot date till his NFL career is over? He didn't end up in a hospital. I'd say he had a good time. From the sounds of it nothing is going to happen.

He put himself in a bad situation is all. This is where people create their own bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    He put himself in a bad situation is all. This is where people create their own bad luck.
    What? Going out with a girl and having a one night stand is a bad decision? Now Bowe and the weed is putting yourself in a bad situation, not going out on a date and sleeping with her. Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he cannot have fun. I don't think him getting married to a girl is any better of a decision than having fun and one night stands

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I'll wait to see the evidence before passing judgment. A lot of these accusations are just from women trying to get money out of rich athletes with an out of court settlement. But I will say that her case doesn't look to good.

She went to an apartment alone with 3 men, got high and drunk and then got into bed. Colin was probably also high and drunk so he lied down next two her. The two of them have a past sexual history, but she says they did NOT have sex.

I will say that her waking up in a hospital bed is odd (alcohol poisoning?) but she doesn't know how she got there. It sounds to me like she was so wasted that one of the guys feared that her life was in danger and took her to the hospital or called an ambulance, but if she doesn't remember what happened, how does she know she was sexually assaulted?
    This sounds like a likely explanation. Under the circumstances it seems likely to me that she was checked with a "rape kit" while at the hospital, so regardless of what she does or does not remember there may be physical evidence that she had sex that night. If that is the case there are likely to be legal repercussions. I'm not a lawyer and I don't know Florida law, but I believe that most states treat having sex with a woman who is not capable of saying yes or no (passed out) as the same as having sex with a woman who said no. It's a sad fact of life that any well paid NFL player needs to think about this sort of thing before he goes out with a woman he doesn't know especially well and decides to let her get drunk, stoned etc.....Many woman would consider this nothing more than an opportunity for a quick money-score.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast