Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin Roethlishberer?!!!

Default Colin Roethlishberer?!!!

Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Possible Sexual Assault in Miami

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...sault-in-miami

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    This sounds like a likely explanation. Under the circumstances it seems likely to me that she was checked with a "rape kit" while at the hospital, so regardless of what she does or does not remember there may be physical evidence that she had sex that night. ...
    True, but according to her own statement, "The two did not have sex." so either she was still coherent before he left the bedroom or she knows the results of the rape kit were negative. She says Colin "joined her in the bedroom" and later left, but doesn't say he fondled her or anything. That MUST be what she is accusing him of, right? He's charged with sexual assault, not rape. Unless Florida law considers rape a sexual assault. I'm not sure of that.

Like I said, I want to see more evidence, personally, before I say he's guilty.

BTW, smoking pot is illegal in Florida and I'm pretty sure that the NFL doesn't allow players to smoke it even if they do it in Seattle or Denver. So there's that, too.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Roy....I wasn't disagreeing with you. All I have read so far is that there was "an incident report" and that there was an ongoing investigation. You say he is charged with "sexual assault". I haven't read that yet (other than here). All I have read is that she went to lie down, that while she was still conscious she and Kaepernick fooled around and she wound up undressed, that Kaepernick left, then came back then left again. (I'm guessing that when he came back she was unconscious so he said "Oh snap!" and left). I've heard of no charges being filed, only an investigation based on suspicious circumstances as I described. Which (the investigation) I consider entirely warranted. Has he actually been charged with a crime? Or has she simply described events as she remembers them (and as I described) and that report has triggered an investigation to see if charges are warranted? Frankly, I don't see even an "accusation" in what I have read, more to the point a "charge". Have I missed something?

As to the reported marijuana use.....I've become so accustomed to it that I don't even get excited about it any more. With regard to pot all I really ask of players is to be smart enough not to get suspended for pot use and to be smart enough not to get caught with the stuff by police. If they do those two things and play well then I really don't care if they smoke the entire production of Mexico. To me anyway I don't care much more about players using pot than I do if they speed on the highways. I only get upset if they get caught for having used it or having it in their possession.

That is not the law of course....just how I feel on the subject.

CTCF, it looks like you know more about the case than I do. I hadn't heard that they fooled around and she got naked. That would explain why she got mad when the other two guys peaked in. All I have seen is the report in this link and something on TMZ. I didn't think you were disagreeing with me at all. I was just sharing some of my observations.

I absolutely agree that an investigation is warranted. I just thought with the limited information I had from two days ago it was unlikely to go anywhere. If the evidence does indicate that a crime was committed, especially one as heinous as sexual assault, then Colin should be prosecuted to the maximum extent that the law allows.

It was unfair of me to say he was charged with sexual assault. I should have said "accused of..."

I'm also with you on the whole pot smoking thing. I was just wondering if her mentioning a bong would be considered enough probable cause for the NFL to give them drug tests. I'm not even sure if the NFL CBA would even allow it under these circumstances.

For all I have commented on it, I don't really care much about the case, but I am interested in seeing what happens with it.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Clearly Roy, we have no areas of disagreement.

My info is no better than yours. It's only what my Comcast news feeds tell me. I.E. It's borderline MSM and therefore highly suspect.

If this woman had sex forced upon her or somebody used her for sexual purposes while she was unconscious then I can only hope that the investigation or the "hereafter" will make things right.

Equally, I hope with all my heart that no innocent person will be made to pay a financial or jail penalty based on the claims of what might may be nothing more than a gold digger.

I honestly hope than when everything is said and done that true justice will be served.

Oh....and one more thing....

Dear Lord. Colin Kaepernick is a worthless heathen and not fit to lick Alex Smith's jock strap. When they go into battle next season I ask you to give Alex Smith victory over the heathen and to show yet again that "right makes might".

Thank you for heading this sinner's prayer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12