Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Chiefs

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Chiefs


    1 Not allowed!
    http://footballgameplan.com/inside-t...s-city-chiefs/

    Good evening Chiefs fans! Here's my Inside the War Room draft special for you guys

    Enjoy!

    Em

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 545
    Given: 747

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the vid, Em and that's pretty good core players that have mocked to the Chiefs.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Thanks for the vid, Em and that's pretty good core players that have mocked to the Chiefs.
    Thanks buddy! It seems like Marqise Lee almost HAS to go to the Chiefs at this point lol

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 545
    Given: 747

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks buddy! It seems like Marqise Lee almost HAS to go to the Chiefs at this point lol
    Well, for everybody wanting a WR with the 1st pick, it's either Lee or Beckham.

    The rest of the picks you had listed, in rounds 2 through 6, all made perfect sense with some good football players helping out in areas of need. Really liked the Defensive players that you listed & even though they most likely won't be instant superstars, they provide decent depth right from the get-go.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 04-11-2014 at 01:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 228
    Given: 665

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Fun to watch as always, Em! IF we go draft a WR @ #1....I'd be looking at three guys. Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham, and Mike Evans.

    But going by the interview draft lists I've seen, think you're right on the positons picked, and how many. (1 WR, 1 OG, 4 Def.)

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 545
    Given: 747

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Fun to watch as always, Em! IF we go draft a WR @ #1....I'd be looking at three guys. Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham, and Mike Evans.

    But going by the interview draft lists I've seen, think you're right on the positons picked, and how many. (1 WR, 1 OG, 4 Def.)
    That's the part that I liked best right there -- 2 Offensive players & 4 Defensive players and I was thinking along that same vein as Em was and those choices by Em covered all the obvious needs and shows Em would make a better GM than Pioli ever did. I just hope Dorsey is thinking the same thought as Em is -- tip the scales a bit towards the number of Defensive players selected, just like Em is suggesting.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    172
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Fun to watch as always, Em! IF we go draft a WR @ #1....I'd be looking at three guys. Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham, and Mike Evans.

    But going by the interview draft lists I've seen, think you're right on the positons picked, and how many. (1 WR, 1 OG, 4 Def.)
    KC won't get a sniff at Evans. I'd be good with either Lee or Beckham tho. The strategy for pick R1.23 has to be TRADE DOWN and go BPAN. If that's Hageman or Tuitt or an OG at that point, ok. Martavis Bryant and Cody Latimer are interesting R3 WR prospects.
    ...in my opinion

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 545
    Given: 747

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    KC won't get a sniff at Evans. I'd be good with either Lee or Beckham tho. The strategy for pick R1.23 has to be TRADE DOWN and go BPAN. If that's Hageman or Tuitt or an OG at that point, ok. Martavis Bryant and Cody Latimer are interesting R3 WR prospects.
    I believe he meant Brandon Cooks and not Mike Evans. Sorry, but not interested in Bryant, as Moncrief is a better prospect and so are several others.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 228
    Given: 665

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I believe he meant Brandon Cooks and not Mike Evans. Sorry, but not interested in Bryant, as Moncrief is a better prospect and so are several others.
    Actually yes Brd did mean Mike Evans. The Texas A&M guy that bailed out Manziel countless times!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    KC won't get a sniff at Evans. I'd be good with either Lee or Beckham tho. The strategy for pick R1.23 has to be TRADE DOWN and go BPAN. If that's Hageman or Tuitt or an OG at that point, ok. Martavis Bryant and Cody Latimer are interesting R3 WR prospects.
    Definitely agree about Evans not being around @ #23. Just don't think other teams that are drafting/developing QB's will pass up on him.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 228
    Given: 665

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    That's the part that I liked best right there -- 2 Offensive players & 4 Defensive players and I was thinking along that same vein as Em was and those choices by Em covered all the obvious needs and shows Em would make a better GM than Pioli ever did. I just hope Dorsey is thinking the same thought as Em is -- tip the scales a bit towards the number of Defensive players selected, just like Em is suggesting.
    Definitely. There's also no law with this draft that says we are stuck in the mud thinking "We must draft____ at #23..." There's some decent QB's that could fall to #23, and if that's the case trade down and see if we can get a second rounder out of it. That, plus the extra picks we'll get in 2015....Dorsey's big chance to deliver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Video - Big Board
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings - WRs
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:54 PM
  3. Football Gameplan's 2014 Wild Card Preview - Chiefs vs Colts
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:52 AM
  4. Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:57 AM
  5. Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Kansas City Chiefs
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •