Thread: Mike mayock loosing it?

Default Mike mayock loosing it?

this guy had teddy bridgewater as his #1 qb for overa year...said three months ago no way he gets past cleveland at four(houston jacksonville and cleveland) all needing a starting qb
    NOW he comes out and says teddy isnt a first round qb??
    wth...he is so inconsistent.
    every year he says things that never come true...i remember him saying the year denver selected robert ayers that is three years he would be the best defensive player that came out of that draft...i have a hundred others too...nfl network has tried to place hima a draft guru...starting to think this guy is a turd

While Mayock may be loosing it, he is definitely not losing it. Teddy B. is sliding on many 'experts' draft boards. Not just his.

This is the most annoying time of this process. Right before the draft all of the talking heads overanalyze everything they know about a player. Some go out of their way to make bold predictions.

The Senior Bowl, combine, individual and private workouts have just become overkill. I can’t blame guys like Clowney saying they aren’t doing any more workouts. We all saw how that OG ruined his draft status by getting injured.
    Then you have all of the public lying by the teams themselves. Plus the NFL Money Machine ruining what was a great Saturday outing to get ratings and money.

I’m the original draft weenie, but it’s getting annoying. I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to when it was just me, my Pro Football Weekly draft issue, my two buddies and all day boozing and eating and having a ball.
    ...in my opinion