Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Schedule

Default 2014 Schedule

got it from /r/kansascitychiefs on reddit.

You guys have to remember right now we are about 25% worse on talent then we're last year

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    You guys have to remember right now we are about 25% worse on talent then we're last year
    No one wants to hear that. We have our NEW GM (Dorsey/Pioli), coach(Reid,Marty) and QB saviors (Al/Cassel). It's the same ole, same ole. Trying to find someone else's discarded old, mediocre, "big" thing instead of the NEXT, BIG, THING.

So KC, like other NFL lemmings, feebly chasing to emulate another team's success, will continue to do so. As if being part of the GB or NE franchise gives you special NFL powers through relativity.

The Chiefs either don't care to, or, have no clue how to, run a successful football TEAM. They do know how to run a succe$$ful football franchise.
    Last edited by Mongo; 04-25-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    ...in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    No one wants to hear that. We have our NEW GM (Dorsey/Pioli), coach(Reid,Marty) and QB saviors (Al/Cassel). It's the same ole, same ole. Trying to find someone else's discarded old, mediocre, "big" thing instead of the NEXT, BIG, THING.

So KC, like other NFL lemmings, feebly chasing to emulate another team's success, will continue to do so. As if being part of the GB or NE franchise gives you special NFL powers through relativity.

The Chiefs either don't care to, or, have no clue how to, run a successful football TEAM. They do know how to run a succe$$ful football franchise.
    And tell me what next BIG thing has been out there since Dorsey took over? Last year the debate was for Geno Smith. UMMMMMM did you see how he played? It was pretty damn ugly more often then it was pretty. Dorsey just hasn't had a big thing out there to get. How is he suppose to? What do you want him to do?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

OUCH! That is a TOUGH schedule. But then I thought last year with all those NFC East teams was tough too, so what do I know?

Roy is right....way too early to be making predictions. But we're Chiefs fans so it is what we do.

For the moment I see us at 9-3 with 4 "possibles". We'll probably split the "possibles" and lose 2 of the games I figure for wins so I am guessing 9-7.

Those 9 wins I'm counting on include splitting with donks and dolts. Sweeping Oakland. Splitting with Rams and Arizona. Also includes whooping the 9ers. Alex Smith is going to pull that game out in the last 4 minutes. Payback is a female dog and he aims to have some......BBQd!!!

For now, and assuming we stay relatively healthy, I say absolute worst case is 7-9; best case 10-6. I figure that at week 17 we're holding our breath and hoping for a couple of teams to lose so we can sneak into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler
    You guys have to remember right now we are about 25% worse on talent then we're last year.
    And that would put us at 8-8 or 9-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize that Dexter McCluster and Kendrick Lewis were 25% of the talent. Everyone else has been replaced.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize that Dexter McCluster and Kendrick Lewis were 25% of the talent. Everyone else has been replaced.
    LOL

Well Dex McCluster being 21%, K. Lewis being about 4%....

I liked Dex, wished we could have kept him.

There is talk about the playoffs being expanded with more teams in the post-season. Very interesting.

Yeah...I saw that. I'm not too keen on the idea, but if they are going to do it then I'd like them to do it now. Might help us a little this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    LOL

Well Dex McCluster being 21%, K. Lewis being about 4%....
    You're close. Dex was 30% and Lewis was -5%!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast