Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Win, Loss, Record!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    I hope that any one who looks at the Browns win loss record does not get lulled into, We Got This Game syndrone, because this is the NFL, and it is a proven fact that any team can beat any other team on a given date, so we must concentrate on OUR game plan and execute, because there is no "givens" in the NFL. I do believe that Herm Edwards has THE Game Plan and The Team knows what they must do, the correct attitude is "Take no NFL Team for granted, so Team GO, Do Your Job and GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Looking beyond any team in the NFL is a recipe for disaster.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Looking beyond any team in the NFL is a recipe for disaster.
    We should know. the Chiefs make a habit of it every year.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Looking beyond any team in the NFL is a recipe for disaster.
    We should know. the Chiefs make a habit of it every year.
    Sad but true.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    New Year, with the Herm Edwards Attitude (Go Coach),
    We can do this if we stay focused, and press onward towards the playoff goal. There is enough talent there to get the job done, it is just a matter of playing the game, eliminating stupid penalties, and when we goof, (all teams do during any given game) regroup and do better, the simple bottom line, Do Your Job, Make Your Plays, keep the proper mindset, and then "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!!"

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    New Year, with the Herm Edwards Attitude (Go Coach),
    We can do this if we stay focused, and press onward towards the playoff goal. There is enough talent there to get the job done, it is just a matter of playing the game, eliminating stupid penalties, and when we goof, (all teams do during any given game) regroup and do better, the simple bottom line, Do Your Job, Make Your Plays, keep the proper mindset, and then "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!!"

    8-) :pint:
    They will have to play better on the road offensively then they have their last two games here at home.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •