Thread: Win, Loss, Record!!

Default Win, Loss, Record!!

I hope that any one who looks at the Browns win loss record does not get lulled into, We Got This Game syndrone, because this is the NFL, and it is a proven fact that any team can beat any other team on a given date, so we must concentrate on OUR game plan and execute, because there is no "givens" in the NFL. I do believe that Herm Edwards has THE Game Plan and The Team knows what they must do, the correct attitude is "Take no NFL Team for granted, so Team GO, Do Your Job and GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Win, Loss, Record!!

Looking beyond any team in the NFL is a recipe for disaster.

Chiefster wrote:
    We should know. the Chiefs make a habit of it every year.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    We should know. the Chiefs make a habit of it every year.
    Sad but true.

New Year, with the Herm Edwards Attitude (Go Coach),
    We can do this if we stay focused, and press onward towards the playoff goal. There is enough talent there to get the job done, it is just a matter of playing the game, eliminating stupid penalties, and when we goof, (all teams do during any given game) regroup and do better, the simple bottom line, Do Your Job, Make Your Plays, keep the proper mindset, and then "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!!"

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    New Year, with the Herm Edwards Attitude (Go Coach),
    We can do this if we stay focused, and press onward towards the playoff goal. There is enough talent there to get the job done, it is just a matter of playing the game, eliminating stupid penalties, and when we goof, (all teams do during any given game) regroup and do better, the simple bottom line, Do Your Job, Make Your Plays, keep the proper mindset, and then "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!!"

They will have to play better on the road offensively then they have their last two games here at home.

I believe you can do it Offense, protect Trent, do your assignments, make the plays, and pretend you are playing San Frannie (grin) Enough of this small talk, GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Brownies!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

The season is done and so am I.

Well I am not going to give up until we reach the point of no return, they lost a game they should have won, but this is the NFL, and anything can happen, other teams lost yesterday that should have won, you can't take anything for granted in thie league. so listen up guys, you might be able to lose another game and still make it, that depends of how well the other four teams do, and I really think you have to plan on winning all four. That being said, GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win