Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is this NFL network you speak of?

Default What is this NFL network you speak of?

I am so sick of seeing World Series, NASCAR, and other BS while trying to see my Chiefs on ESPN.

How much does the NFL network cost and how can I get it?

If I can get a station that is all time NFL for the entire NFL season, then I will do it.

I can't stands no more.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am so sick of seeing World Series, NASCAR, and other BS while trying to see my Chiefs on ESPN.

If I can get a station that is all time NFL for the entire NFL season, then I will do it.

I can't stands no more.

No actually it is NFL all year, not only during the season, There is a little thing called NFL Replay that plays the 4 best games on Mon, Tue, and Wed so you can watch them again, And during the offseason there is a lot of draft coverage, there is offseason games, classic type games, there is stuff like the pro bowl and NFL Europa stuff, The network is owned by the NFL and also shows games a few times a year (such as the Thanksgiving game last year - Chiefs - Broncos.)

And other then a random paragraph here and there, there is NO baseball talk, no tennis, no golf. And to top that ... they have awesome commercials.

I can't stands no more.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    No actually it is NFL all year, not only during the season, There is a little thing called NFL Replay that plays the 4 best games on Mon, Tue, and Wed so you can watch them again, And during the offseason there is a lot of draft coverage, there is offseason games, classic type games, there is stuff like the pro bowl and NFL Europa stuff, The network is owned by the NFL and also shows games a few times a year (such as the Thanksgiving game last year - Chiefs - Broncos.)

And other then a random paragraph here and there, there is NO baseball talk, no tennis, no golf. And to top that ... they have awesome commercials.
    That is a pretty good plus because then I can watch it again for the Replay!

I get it whenever the Chiefs play!

One of only a few reasons it is good to live RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Just get Dish Network for $29.99 per month and you will have NFL Network.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Just get Dish Network for $29.99 per month and you will have NFL Network.

My balcony doesn't face South, and they will charge me $100 to just come and see if it will work here.

My balcony doesn't face South, and they will charge me $100 to just come and see if it will work here.

Well, if they don't offer it on your cable system, then I don't know what else to tell ya.

Get a Sprint phone and you will have access to some free NFL Network content.

Well, if they don't offer it on your cable system, then I don't know what else to tell ya.

I think I can get it on cable, but how much does it cost?

I am already paying 80 REALArrowcash on it per month.

Comcast will r@pe you if you try and get a new channel.

But I want the NFL channel, because I am tired of watching frickin baseball, NHL, etc stats after OUR Chiefs beat the raiders!

Is that crazy?

Worked for them, and I know better now!

But I want the NFL channel, because I am tired of watching frickin baseball, NHL, etc stats after OUR Chiefs beat the raiders!

Is that crazy?
    $80 per month and they still don't provide you with NFLN?

$80 will get you digital cable and over 200 channels in Topeka.

Is that crazy?
    $80 per month and they still don't provide you with NFLN?

$80 will get you digital cable and over 200 channels in Topeka.
    I already pay about $80 per month, and I don't have NFL network...

I need to review the GF cable bill...

She must have the Lifetime Premium Channel!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast