Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I didnt entertain the thought...

Default I didnt entertain the thought...

of trading down until last week when several of you thought we should move back and acquire picks. i just think that at #23 we will have a shot at a handful of excellent football players and if we move back we will definately miss out on most of them...cooks, beckham,shazier,mosley, bridgewater,hageman,fuller,lee, sua filo
    however i do love the endless possiblities if we did trade back to jacksonville #39 or ny jets #49 ...all those extra picks in the most talented draft i have even seen...so many positions are 5,6,7 deep its crazy
    i am starting to like some of the prospects who we could draft after the fourth round...players like ot matt patchan from boston college i really like this kid...a couple safeties dez southward and jonathan dowling are two safeties i would add to this roster...please check out these guys let me know what you think
    i have fallen for larry webster de(listed as a te on some draft sites) 6'6 252 runs a 4.58 40...some think he could be the next antonio gates or michael johnson(de)...aaron lynch olb from south florida is a sleeper
    i would like us to draft david yankey(4th) and john urschel (6th) ...urschel is from penn state and i believe he will be a starter for years in the nfl

Most of the guys here on chiefscrowd.com would have done a better job as GM than Pissoli.

And now Pioli is contaminating Atlanta's front office. They need a Tackle like Lewan or Matthews with that #6 overall pick to help protect Matt Ryan. Just watch, though, under Pioli's influence they will pass on a Tackle and Matt Ryan will suffer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    And now Pioli is contaminating Atlanta's front office. They need a Tackle like Lewan or Matthews with that #6 overall pick to help protect Matt Ryan. Just watch, though, under Pioli's influence they will pass on a Tackle and Matt Ryan will suffer for it.
    They paid last year for a bad OL. They also paid for a poor defense. I think they get a pass if they make a move for Clowney or Mack. Otherwise I agree -- they'd be stupid to pass on an OT. Sam Baker is a bust.
    ...in my opinion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123