Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jags/colts Tonite!

Default Jags/colts Tonite!

im loving this game tonight....are you ready for some football? this is the first MNF game i going to watch this season..... when was the last time the MNF was at ARROWHEAD? anyways

who's going to win it?

with all the new england hype (much deserved) that they are getting, the superbowl champs colts seemed to be under the radar.... undefeated, and they've got peyton manning. they've got an awesome offense and a newly found defense. they are looking great! but im going to pick jacksonville in this one. i love the way their killer d is just bringin' it week in and week out.
    i did say the colts were going to be undefeated until we faced them... scratch that...... jacksonville with their d, gerard looking good and at home..... thats going to be a tough win for peyton and crew... even with the colts just coming off of a bye, i still pick the jags.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I say Indy.

On the Arrowhead thing MNF. It's been years. 2004 against the Pats. We lost 27-19
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I say Indy.

On the Arrowhead thing MNF. It's been years. 2004 against the Pats. We lost 27-19
    id like to say INDY just because i want to see the UNDEFEATED MATCHUP against THE PATS but im gonna pick THE JAGS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    id like to say INDY just because i want to see the UNDEFEATED MATCHUP against THE PATS but im gonna pick THE JAGS as well.
    Afraid of committment there HERO? PICK ONE!!!!!!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Everyone has seen the Indy O, but we have seen the Jags smothering D firsthand.

I pick to win in a low scoring game, 10-7.

MOJO with the 7.
    And for the Colts, Dallas Clark with the 7.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Everyone has seen the Indy O, but we have seen the Jags smothering D firsthand.

I pick to win in a low scoring game, 10-7.

MOJO with the 7.
    And for the Colts, Dallas Clark with the 7.
    Well you got the Dallas Clark 7 right...however you missed Mannings rushing TD, Keith's TD, oh and Freeney's safety.

Actually I would've called it like you did too...Indy/NE in a couple weeks is looking like a great matchup
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Wow was I wrong, They announcers said that the Jags are good but don't know how to win the big games.

I also got the MoJo TD, I just didn't see the Colts abusing the Jags D like that, I hope this is an example of how a great QB can get things done even against a good D, and not a glimpse of how weak the Chiefs O can be.

Thing is Colts are the SB champs, have started 3 years 6-0 or better (13-0) (9-0) (?-0) at least 6.

Well at least they aren't in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Wow was I wrong, They announcers said that the Jags are good but don't know how to win the big games.

I also got the MoJo TD, I just didn't see the Colts abusing the Jags D like that, I hope this is an example of how a great QB can get things done even against a good D, and not a glimpse of how weak the Chiefs O can be.

Thing is Colts are the SB champs, have started 3 years 6-0 or better (13-0) (9-0) (?-0) at least 6.

Well at least they aren't in the West.
    Doesn't matter that the Colts aren't in the West, they kick us out of the playoffs all the time.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

boy was i wrong about this game.

what does that tell you about the CHIEFS? the jags beating us at arrowhead and then JAGS looking silly at home? the COLTS did have a bye week to prepare for the JAGS so they knew what was coming....

the real question is what does that tell you about the COLTS? superbowl champs with a tenacious D, bring on BRADY and the PATS....

COLTS/PATS... looking to be a pretty sweet matchup the more they mention it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I guess the Colts won??? :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast