Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webnews: Report: Sean Smith cited in alleged drunk driving incide

Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

Post Webnews: Report: Sean Smith cited in alleged drunk driving incide

0 Not allowed!
    By Mike Wilkening
    One of the Chiefs’ starting defensive players reportedly was arrested after a one-car accident on Monday. According to KCTV5.com, Kansas City police cited Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith for allegedly driving a vehicle while having a blood-alcohol level at or above the legal limit of .08 after he struck a light pole in the city early…
    Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 122

3 Not allowed!
    F'ing Idiot.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 476
    Given: 78

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    F'ing Idiot.
    Pretty much sums it up
    ​BAN ROY

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!
    Makes me angry that these multi millionaire sports players can't behave themselves off the field. It seems like every day an NFL player is getting into trouble with the law.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome ... here comes the suspension. I hope Cooper, Owens and Flowers are ready to play starting the first couple of weeks of the season.

What is the going rate on suspensions for a DUI? 2 weeks? I dont follow non-KC NFL news, so I have no idea what kind of suspension they will levy for this.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 875

1 Not allowed!
    Well, nice to know his style of driving matches his style of play...Asleep at the wheel.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    Local radio says he was demoted to second team after this and Ron Parker was running with the starters.

I am not defending drunk driving it is not like he was completely wasted. .08 is just above the legal limit and really just a buzz but it clearly impaired his judgement by not slowing down. What I don't get is how was he allegedly drunk, not arrested, but had a BAC test taken and resulted in a BAC above the legal limit.

I would say that cop is definately a Chiefs Fans.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

0 Not allowed!
    Disappointing. But really not a huge shock. You give these kids fresh out of college a ton of money and then you turn them lose on the world. They are young, dumb and full of........And they have money coming out their ears. If the NFL had any sense, they would require that new draftees or UDFAs attend a "citizenship class" from time to time. Teach them the basics....things like "You're making at least $500,000 per year. If you have been drinking call a damned cab." I am nobody to throw stones since back in 1989 I got arrested for DWI. Thank God there was no accident and I didn't hurt anybody but I could have. But when you have that kind of cash there is just no excuse for not calling a cab. These newly rich kids need to be taught some common sense.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Disappointing. But really not a huge shock. You give these kids fresh out of college a ton of money and then you turn them lose on the world. They are young, dumb and full of........And they have money coming out their ears. If the NFL had any sense, they would require that new draftees or UDFAs attend a "citizenship class" from time to time. Teach them the basics....things like "You're making at least $500,000 per year. If you have been drinking call a damned cab." I am nobody to throw stones since back in 1989 I got arrested for DWI. Thank God there was no accident and I didn't hurt anybody but I could have. But when you have that kind of cash there is just no excuse for not calling a cab. These newly rich kids need to be taught some common sense.
    I believe they do make the rookies sit through a class on this kind of stuff. It is part of the rookie symposium.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Not defending him but just cuz he makes alot of money doesnt mean hes not human. Theres alot of people that drive after they have drank but they just dont get caught. Hes no different except he makes alot of money and an athlete but hes still a human before all of that iv never drank and I dont see the point in drinking and getting drunk just to make a fool of yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast