Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi just stopping in to introduce myself, I am a big chiefs fan , they are really going to kick *** this year .I am super excited .My dream is to one day meet Jerad Allen . He really kicks ***.

Anyways , I live here in kansas city I am originally from Belgium ,but I have lived here for about 10 years on and off .

Quote Originally Posted by Tesske1980 View Post
    Hi just stopping in to introduce myself, I am a big chiefs fan , they are really going to kick *** this year .I am super excited .My dream is to one day meet Jerad Allen . He really kicks ***.

Anyways , I live here in kansas city I am originally from Belgium ,but I have lived here for about 10 years on and off .
    Awesome!!

Great to have you here for our win yesterday!

Hope to hear more of your opinions on the Chiefs!

Sitting pretty at 4-3 atop the AFC West!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I drank a case of beer with some folks from Amsterdam over the Summer. I am not a geography guy o I don't know if that is near Belgium. Cool people though!! I am so bad at geography I can't even find Canada (the biggest country in the world) ont eh members map on this site. Wierd!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I drank a case of beer with some folks from Amsterdam over the Summer. I am not a geography guy o I don't know if that is near Belgium. Cool people though!! I am so bad at geography I can't even find Canada (the biggest country in the world) ont eh members map on this site. Wierd!!
    Admin, I think this might be a hint.

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I drank a case of beer with some folks from Amsterdam over the Summer. I am not a geography guy o I don't know if that is near Belgium. Cool people though!! I am so bad at geography I can't even find Canada (the biggest country in the world) on the members map on this site. weird!!
    I would say sober up and then look but I there are two things I know, (well tons I know but 2 on this subject)

1. You don't want to sober up, (so why should ya).

2. Canada Aint on the stinkin map.

Anywho we know where ya are Canada, (hmm or do we) and the Chiefs fans that are able to be on the map appreciate your support.

I'm not great at geography either. I also can't find the map of Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm not great at geography either. I also can't find the map of Canada.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Welcome aboard!

Hah , it is very close about three hours away .. but since your geography is really bad ,Russia is the biggest .:) well glad you had a blast I love it there

Quote Originally Posted by Tesske1980 View Post
    Hah , it is very close about three hours away .. but since your geography is really bad ,Russia is the biggest .:) well glad you had a blast I love it there
    I see you have returned prodigal son.

Nice to have you back.

Canada thinks that Canada owns the U.S. too!

He invades the U.S. every year and scalps whatever team we are playing against!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast