Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dieon Sanders

Default Dieon Sanders

Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I had no idea there was a ferret hotline! lol That ruins my plans for starting one, thanks for the heads up! Maybe I could start a fish watching business, with 24 hr service?
    I need you to work for me.

I bought a corydora the other day and put it in the tank.

I can't find it now.

Think it might have panicked and jumped out of the tank (there is a pretty small gap in the back of the filter side).

So I might have a dead fish behind my tank.

I don't smell anything fishy...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I need you to work for me.

I bought a corydora the other day and put it in the tank.

I can't find it now.

Think it might have panicked and jumped out of the tank (there is a pretty small gap in the back of the filter side).

So I might have a dead fish behind my tank.

I don't smell anything fishy...
    I had a 18" eel jump out once. i woke up in the morning he was stuck to the table...he didnt make it evan with all the cpr i did on him?
    I was thinking more like fish babysitting. people bring their tanks and fish over while on vacation and i will watch em??

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would place "Primetime" under the bird family. If you have ever had a pet bird, or been to a home that has one, you'll know how unbearably irritating they can be. Just like Deion. Loud as all he**, and constantly squawking.
    Well stated.

He could easily be a
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I had a 18" eel jump out once. i woke up in the morning he was stuck to the table...he didnt make it evan with all the cpr i did on him?
    I was thinking more like fish babysitting. people bring their tanks and fish over while on vacation and i will watch em??
    Just sick dude.

Noone is gonna bring their tanks over because it is worthless without the water that was in it.

Water quality is paramount in fish care.

I guess this is what we have been reduced to with the bye week.

Will someone post some seriously interesting commentary about Chiefs news?

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.
    Hard to recover while back pedaling.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well stated.

He could easily be a
    Oh. So that is where the Parrot came from.

Huh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12