Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dieon Sanders

Default Dieon Sanders

Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I can see both sides of the arguement. The stats say we stink, the #1 says we rule. We do have a -11 point differential with a winning record.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.
    Probably didn't even know we won the game before the clips!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Deion was a good player but as an analyst he just likes to hear himself talk.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

During his Primetime section, He said I have to admit I need to see a Priest, and that Priest is Priest Holmes.

Then he sent love to Priest. Saying he loved seeing him back.

Thanks Mr. Sanders...But youre still a worm!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Thanks Mr. Sanders...But youre still a worm!
    Low blow dude...

I would put him more in the entertaining ferret community.

I went to PetSmart the other day and my cart had a "Ferret Hotline" business card in it.

For some reason I immediately thought of Vick.

Am I being harsh, or is this repressed love of dogs memories?

See Guru I can make less sense than you!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Low blow dude...

I went to PetSmart the other day and my cart had a "Ferret Hotline" business card in it.

I had no idea there was a ferret hotline! lol That ruins my plans for starting one, thanks for the heads up! Maybe I could start a fish watching business, with 24 hr service?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Low blow dude...

I would place "Primetime" under the bird family. If you have ever had a pet bird, or been to a home that has one, you'll know how unbearably irritating they can be. Just like Deion. Loud as all he**, and constantly squawking.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would place "Primetime" under the bird family. If you have ever had a pet bird, or been to a home that has one, you'll know how unbearably irritating they can be. Just like Deion. Loud as all he**, and constantly squawking.
    He reminds me alot of shannon sharpe. somdody that really has no clue, but i cant really understand half of what ss is saying so mabee he really knows his stuff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast