Thread: Zach Fulton looking good

Default Zach Fulton looking good

He is currently listed as the starter and media people are saying he looks to be an upgrade over Schwartz.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...cle983188.html

Good I hope for the sake of our chiefs that we drafted well and all of our rookies are studs.

Schwartz wasn't really that good. He was just simply better than Asamoah, who was a major disappointment.

The draft pundits didn't do their homework on Fulton, whereas the Chiefs scouting dept. did theirs and now the Chiefs have a possible blue-chipper that they stole in round 6. And LDT, the other 6th rounder, could also be pushing for a starting job in year 2 at the other Guard spot.

Amazing what a good GM and good Head Coach can do for a team. I still think we'll all be disappointed with our record this year but I feel real good that we are heading in the right direction. I do wish Reid was 46 instead of 56.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Amazing what a good GM and good Head Coach can do for a team. I still think we'll all be disappointed with our record this year but I feel real good that we are heading in the right direction. I do wish Reid was 46 instead of 56.
    I don't see why Reid's are matters. If he can't do it in 10 years, the. Let him walk anyway.

Is it because he's just that good or is it because our depth is ****?

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Is it because he's just that good or is it because our depth is ****?
    I don't think we will know that until he plays, but from the local media guys they say he is that good. They are saying he is an upgrade at this point over Schwartz. He is also playing some at center to be a back up and let Kush start at Center.

There is some speculation going on that, he is playing as a back up Center which should allow the Chiefs to move Hudson to LG, Start Kush at Center and they have been playing Jeff Allen at RT because they say Donald Stephenson is not looking good at RT but Jeff Allen is.

Starting Oline could be Fisher, Hudsons, Kush, Fulto Allen.

With Stephenson Backing up both Tackles, but allowing flexibility with Allen going back to guard if Hudson of Fulton goes down. Again that is speculation of some in the media but it does make some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    I don't see why Reid's age matters. If he can't do it in 10 years, the. Let him walk anyway.
    Reason I wish he was younger is because I have a feeling the Chiefs will be Reid's last team as a head coach and I wish he was younger so we could keep him longer. Coaching is a tough business with long hours and high stress. I have a hard time imagining Reid will do it much past his early to mid '60s. So maybe about 7-10 years. I wish we could keep him longer than that.