Thread: This weekends Paper Match-up

Default This weekends Paper Match-up

[img align=left]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9523/kcclvdmatchupum0.jpg[/img]

Default Re: This weekends Paper Match-up

Statistics shows trends, and used in a positive manner can instill confidence, but the game still has to be played on the field, and the opposing coach tells his team "look they think that they are better than you, go out and show them you got what it takes!!" So the bottom line, Game Plan, Execution, positive attitude with the confidence that says "WE CAN DO IT!!" and then DO IT!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I predict a heavy dose of LJ and Bennett(sp).

A good game plan, and if they are able to get yardage, then the other weapons come into play, ie, Tony G, Eddie, Sammy, Dante, not to mention LJ catching a pass or two and breaking off big runs, If the team does their job, the Browns won't be able to stay with them, and with the defense getting better each game, this could be a complete Team win for the Chiefs.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Too bad the game is played on the field. I have resided myself to the obviouse fact that the Chiefs will never again see the post season. Way to go Carl! Here's a plan; get a second rate head coach to go along with a second rate offensive line and a second rate defense. Good call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!