Charlotte, North Carolina

Television coverage:

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBox.eu
    BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    TV-Link.in
    DrakulaStream.eu (Scroll down to Chiefs games)
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Nice play by Zombo

Joe Webb and a guy named Fozzy are now driving against this defense time to go to bed and pray for this defense
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

It's our 2nd and 3rd stringers I'm not worried

Frankie Hammond! Good god he's trying very hard!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Major problems in the Defensive backfield are starting to surface.
    I hate to say it, but that is kind of what I have been expecting. Certainly our secondary didn't get any better in the offseason and it wasn't to great too begin with. If we pressure the enemy QB we will create turnovers and win games. But if we can't get the enemy QB running for his life we will be deeply in the ship. Kind of like last year, just with a tougher schedule. A lot of those extra picks next year need to be spent getting some help for the secondary.

So demps......I got all kinds of crap bad stuff in my computer last week trying to watch a free stream. Like you, I don't have a TV and Chiefs games are on in Ct but once in a blue moon. If there a service from the NFL to get live stream on my computer, I wouldn't mind at all paying a reasonable price to be able to watch the Chiefs games......Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    So demps......I got all kinds of crap bad stuff in my computer last week trying to watch a free stream. Like you, I don't have a TV and Chiefs games are on in Ct but once in a blue moon. If there a service from the NFL to get live stream on my computer, I wouldn't mind at all paying a reasonable price to be able to watch the Chiefs games......Any suggestions?
    NFL Preseason Live if you want to pay 29.99 or NFL Game Rewind once the regular season starts. As for paying for watching live streams of Chiefs games, I have no clue on that one & would advise against paying for it anyway.

Phillip Gaines isn't having a good night.

And employing Dee Ford to cover a TE down the field doesn't show a whole lot of common sense or logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    I have a horrible feeling that this secondary is going to get absolutely torched throughout the regular season.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Once again Like a hot knife through melted butter there are going to be a ton of defensive rants this year boys

Unfortunately...all of the above is so true...This secondary is going to give us fits even IF the pash rush stays consistent and healthy all year long. This has got to improve if we're hoping for repeat shot in the playoffs.

NFL Preseason Live if you want to pay 29.99 or NFL Game Rewind once the regular season starts. As for paying for watching live streams of Chiefs games, I have no clue on that one & would advise against paying for it anyway.
    I would not pay for NFL Preseason live. I did buy the NFL Game Rewind last season, I probably will again this season, yes it is not live, and you know the outcome. But you can see how it happened and you can watch any game up until July.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    So demps......I got all kinds of crap bad stuff in my computer last week trying to watch a free stream.
    CT, which stream gave you trouble? I will check out the site and not include it in my list if it is malicious. I watch the WiZiWiG or VipBox streams usually and have never had any problems. Also, which browser were you using? Have you tried the Maxthon browser I recommended in This Thread? Make sure you have your browser security settings ask you before it downloads ANYTHING. I have these prompts pop up from time to time. I just hit "cancel" (or "no" depending on the browser) and close any windows that pop up.

Also never download the site apps that supposedly allow you to watch their content watch in HD or without ads. They usually have ad-ware or try to add toolbars to your browser and the stream quality is the same as if you just click on the links to the streams on their webpages.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast