Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: OK now I'm officially worried about Fisher!

Default OK now I'm officially worried about Fisher!

I have been a fan and have supported him all along. Last week he didn't look good and I chalked it up to lack of camp practice. Tonight he looks like a highschool 2nd stringer trying to play in the NFL!!! ... It's painful to watch!

Somebody tell me why I should not be worried.

Smith better be tough as will little protection he won't have the time to look down field and search for any receivers.

I did not focus too much on Fisher today. But every time I saw him he was playing very good. He did his job and didn't look like a part of the overall bad news Chiefs.

Did anyone watch him more closely?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I did not focus too much on Fisher today. But every time I saw him he was playing very good. He did his job and didn't look like a part of the overall bad news Chiefs.

I will do so when the game is uploaded to NFL Game Rewind. It sounds like he was one of the few bright spots fro the Chiefs Offense today and I know he didn't get called for any penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I will do so when the game is uploaded to NFL Game Rewind. It sounds like he was one of the few bright spots fro the Chiefs Offense today and I know he didn't get called for any penalties.
    He was.

That is good news for the long run. I hope as we are paying a bitter salary cap price this year at least little scenarios of hope like Fisher's develop for the near future.

I didn`t notice any mistakes he made, but like you I did not watch him closely. Usually, it is a good thing if an offensive lineman does not get mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I didn`t notice any mistakes he made, but like you I did not watch him closely. Usually, it is a good thing if an offensive lineman does not get mentioned.
    I don't recall any pressure from Smith's blind side. And every time I focused on fisher (mostly pass plays) he took his man for a wide trip around the QB.

This at least seems like some good news. Fisher had me worried. Sounds like he performed well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post

I agree. He was beaten a couple of times but only after someone else on the team was completely beaten forcing Alex out of the pocket or already sacked. At this point, Fisher is the least of my concerns on this line. He is still a concern just not as big of one.

Once Jeff Allen was beat we were rotating people in and out at RT just trying anyone.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910