KCTV 5

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBox.eu
    BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    DrakulaStream.eu Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I was being sarcastic. It may be doomed but I was not to hot about this team last season and they played smart football and won games they probably shouldn't have. They may surprise gain so I will never count them out until they are out. I may not think it but it is possible.

Yeah, I don't have that warm fuzzy feeling about this season.

I'm really dessapointed to read that this would be a long/bad season bla bla bla dammn im from paraguay and i cant wait to this season to get started and i think we would make playoffs hahaha i dont care if you call me crazy, but if i learned something in the past is that in sports you cant predict everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nst88r View Post
    I'm really dessapointed to read that this would be a long/bad season bla bla bla dammn im from paraguay and i cant wait to this season to get started and i think we would make playoffs hahaha i dont care if you call me crazy, but if i learned something in the past is that in sports you cant predict everything.
    THANK YOU. Whatever faults this team has this year...The game is still going to get played, and our coaching staff is much better than it was two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    THANK YOU. Whatever faults this team has this year...The game is still going to get played, and our coaching staff is much better than it was two years ago.
    That is the key factor. This coaching staff can't just let this team roll over on their backs and die like they did 2 years ago.

With that said, I don't know why, but I'm just not feeling it this year. Probably because I'm of the belief that this team is a year away & I don't know if they've recovered yet from last years playoff loss.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    That is the key factor. This coaching staff can't just let this team roll over on their backs and die like they did 2 years ago.

With that said, I don't know why, but I'm just not feeling it this year. Probably because I'm of the belief that this team is a year away & I don't know if they've recovered yet from last years playoff loss.
    It's understandable that people aren't optimistic or as optimistic about 2014, but I still think KC fans have a lot to look forward to in '14. We've just extended the contract of a QB that plays better in big games, we've still got a dangerous pass rush, and if our WR's and DB's get their act together, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post

Yeah, I hope we're wrong, but it just feels like a rebuilding year for me. Perhaps I'd feel a little different if we had come to terms with Smith. IDK.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123