Thread: 0-5 here we come....

Default 0-5 here we come....

Chiefs look like crap against a below average team on our home opener. Next is at Denver, at Miami, New England, and at San Fran. Anyone see us winning any of those games?? DJ and Devito are gone for the season so our defense will suffer greatly.
    9-0 last year maybe 0-9 this one.
    I dont know why I love this team. They disappoint me every year.

GO CHIEFS!

No chance we win any of those, it's unfortunately looking bleak already.

I thought we'd go 2-3 in our first 5 but that's not happening. I want to stay positive but with injuries and an awful performance today it's hard.

I know we played bad but I think the titans have an good team as well. They might surprise alot of teams this year. They were better prepared than we were. Il put this on the coaches and play calling. The game planned just stunk and we were flat all game. That missed feild goal killed any life we were showing. Again coach fault for going with a rookie kicker. I understand why they did but I would habe kept succop and traded santos.

There is a lot to improve of and I don't expect the team to be that flat again. Up until we missed the second field goal kick, we were pretty much winning the game. The missed kick changed momentum. Add injuries and suspensions to that and you can tell we just quit. Our star running back ran the ball 7 times.

All three interceptions thrown by Alex was to a Receiver who made ZERO effort to catch the ball. At least fight for it and make it tougher for the Corner Back who actually made a play on the ball. That wouldn't happen with Bowe. At least Bowe will make an attempt to catch it and then drop it.

While I don't feel very optomistic about our chances, mosly because of DJ's injry, I saw lots of poor plays and poor decisions that are easily corrected. You never know if something sparks this team.

I do know that people who quit after getting hit and hide after getting hit in the mouth won't find that spark. If our team is full of those type of players, get rid of them now and play those who care.

OL, DB, and receivers. We knew of these problems going in, and they reared their ugly heads today. I have always thought a stable, solid OL that has played together for 2-3 years is an absolute necessity to score points and win in the NFL. That's where it starts. And that's where it will end with this team. And now add LB probs due to injuries. It's gonna be a tough year. I love my Chiefs. Let's hope they can pull it together and give Denver a tough game.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    All three interceptions thrown by Alex was to a Receiver who made ZERO effort to catch the ball.
    .....I know that one of those was underthrown, if the ball had more on it, the WR could of caught it in stride, he wouldn't of slowed down and the corner just come in and catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    .....I know that one of those was underthrown, if the ball had more on it, the WR could of caught it in stride, he wouldn't of slowed down and the corner just come in and catch it.
    True, but Alex threw 7 picks all of last year. He threw three in one game. All three to the same receiver. Rich Gannon is the one who pointed that out and basically saying that if it was him, he would stop targeting Avery due to lack of trust.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Defently would agree

1st Avery could have put a little effort in it put none at all IMO to stop it but the throw could have been better and they shouldnt have even been throwing in the first place Combo

2nd Alex missed a throw (hey it happens) Dont think there was much that Avery could have done

3rd Avery SHOULD Have caught. It was thrown in his arms his job is to catch. It might not have been easy but THAT'S STILL HIS JOB he gets paid for a reason .
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Andy Kotite is a lousy coach.

I do believe we have a Reid-hater in our midst. 4 posts and every one of them is hating on Reid. I wonder if he can say anything other than hating on Andy Reid?