Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:
    WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBox.eu
    BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Not going for it on fourth and inches from the 50 like 30 yards of field position means anything. He scored a TD anyway. But didn't give us a chance. I love that Andy Reid is our coach but this whole thing of double duty is just stupid to me. Let Pederson call the game. I'm not one for moral victories. We can compete so at least there's that.

Alex Smith is a damn good quarter back. The critics need to ease up off him. He made some absolutely terrific throws. And Eric Fisher had a damn good game against an elite level pass rusher. So things aren't as bad as some would have you believe.
    There was that one bad play by Fisher on that play where Alex did get hit and it was close to being a fumble, but overall Fisher was not getting dominated. A guy called me on the phone who watched the game & said he held up very well for the most part. In year 3, Fisher could become a real stud.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Agree amd even better if manning never wins another superbowl.
    Don't worry, the Donkeys will not be winning any SB this year. They spent all that money for their Defense in FA and their Defense don't look any better than it did last year. The Chiefs Offense did more to stop themselves today than the Donkey's defense did.

Today's game should have been a blow-out in the Donkey favor, all things considered, but it wasn't. It'll probably be a repeat of last year where Manning piles up big stats in the regular season & then drops a big pile in the back of his shorts in the post-season.

Charles took a cheap shot from Tj ward on the play he was hurt i saw it during the game if you go back and look at the play he was twising Charles neck of course went uncalled I am so ticked about what the NFL has become right now just sad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Heres the play charles got hurt watch how hes tackled complete garbage it just ticks me off so much
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

i have not posted on here since the playoff loss, but after watching todays game i just have to comment. the CHIEFS are are much better team than the loss to the titans would indicate. we had chances to win this game but questionable play calling doomed us. i whole heartedly agree we should have gone for it on 4th down at the 50yd line w/5min to go in the half. why we continued to run on 1st down w/6 in the box??? i thought maybe it was to set up a play action pass but it never came. then at the end of the game w/a much better than average running QB we never ran a single roll out run/pass option in 4 plays. with all the pressure and an inability to gain yds on run plays, moving the pocket and giving smith some romm to run if needed seemed a logical corse yet andy felt otherwise and condemmed us to another hearbreaking defeat. btw eric fisher played a heck of a game, even the play that was a near fumble by smith was mor smiths fault, he was supposed to have gotten rid of the ball sooner. mi think we need another offensive play caller, andy just doe not seem to get it based on these first two games.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

Heres the play charles got hurt watch how hes tackled complete garbage it just ticks me off so much
    I didnt see how he sprained his ankle on that one. Ward just was standing up when he got to charles. Just poor technique but dont think it was a cheap shot. Did see the twist of the helmet at the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i have not posted on here since the playoff loss, but after watching todays game i just have to comment. the CHIEFS are are much better team than the loss to the titans would indicate. we had chances to win this game but questionable play calling doomed us. i whole heartedly agree we should have gone for it on 4th down at the 50yd line w/5min to go in the half. why we continued to run on 1st down w/6 in the box??? i thought maybe it was to set up a play action pass but it never came. then at the end of the game w/a much better than average running QB we never ran a single roll out run/pass option in 4 plays. with all the pressure and an inability to gain yds on run plays, moving the pocket and giving smith some romm to run if needed seemed a logical corse yet andy felt otherwise and condemmed us to another hearbreaking defeat. btw eric fisher played a heck of a game, even the play that was a near fumble by smith was mor smiths fault, he was supposed to have gotten rid of the ball sooner. mi think we need another offensive play caller, andy just doe not seem to get it based on these first two games.
    Welcome back and agree. Reid is a great head coach but bad play caller.

I didnt see how he sprained his ankle on that one. Ward just was standing up when he got to charles. Just poor technique but dont think it was a cheap shot. Did see the twist of the helmet at the end though.
    The twist at the end is what IMO makes it a cheap shot. He tackled him by turning his neck one then at the end after Charles was down he turned it the other and gave a little shove. Maybe It's just how I see it but to me that's a cheap shot

If say Hali did that to Peyton he would be thrown out of the game
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The twist at the end is what IMO makes it a cheap shot. He tackled him by turning his neck one then at the end after Charles was down he turned it the other and gave a little shove. Maybe It's just how I see it but to me that's a cheap shot

If say Hali did that to Peyton he would be thrown out of the game
    Yea I see what your saying. But I just look at as showing attitude is all. But yes the donkies would be crying for a penalty and the way the refs called the game they would have thrown a flag.

Yea I see what your saying. But I just look at as showing attitude is all. But yes the donkies would be crying for a penalty and the way the refs called the game they would have thrown a flag.
    I'll be over it tomorrow but I didn't post during the game for a while after that because I was screaming about it. But for tonight Ward can go himself
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Did anyone see if dee ford even got on the field today?