Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:
    WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBox.eu
    BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Oh yeah and the inability to get a stinking touchback in Denver. Santos better be done

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Oh yeah and the inability to get a stinking touchback in Denver. Santos better be done
    I'd say Santos has got one more week to redeem himself or he's going to be history.

Just let Alex Smith play his game once they're in the red zone. He's been in this league long enough he can see what the defense is giving better than the sideline can. We had an opportunity to win this game and the coaching staff took it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Just let Alex Smith play his game once they're in the red zone. He's been in this league long enough he can see what the defense is giving better than the sideline can. We had an opportunity to win this game and the coaching staff took it away.
    Exactly. Alex smith had a great day and should be able to call his own plays cuz reid sucks. Why run it up the middle. Run a stretch play. You think denver was fooled cuz you had trips out. Go out side anduse the feild to your advantage. And santos your time is limited if you keep this up. You cost us the game. Bad kickoff amd missed fg.

After all this we still was in the game which suprised me. Our defense showed up in the second half. Alex smith had one of his best games in chiefs uniform today.

Donkeys fans better enjoy whatever success they have this year, because it could be their last look at the sun before the coming storm, if Manning hangs up the cleats after this year. They're going to come crashing down hard. Meanwhile the Chiefs will still have Alex and a full stock of draft picks in 2015. This is going to be worth waiting for. Mark it down.

Not going for it on fourth and inches from the 50 like 30 yards of field position means anything. He scored a TD anyway. But didn't give us a chance. I love that Andy Reid is our coach but this whole thing of double duty is just stupid to me. Let Pederson call the game. I'm not one for moral victories. We can compete so at least there's that.

Alex Smith is a damn good quarter back. The critics need to ease up off him. He made some absolutely terrific throws. And Eric Fisher had a damn good game against an elite level pass rusher. So things aren't as bad as some would have you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Donkeys fans better enjoy whatever success they have this year, because it could be their last look at the sun before the coming storm, if Manning hangs up the cleats after this year. They're going to come crashing down hard. Meanwhile the Chiefs will still have Alex and a full stock of draft picks in 2015. This is going to be worth waiting for. Mark it down.
    Agree amd even better if manning never wins another superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Not going for it on fourth and inches from the 50 like 30 yards of field position means anything. He scored a TD anyway. But didn't give us a chance. I love that Andy Reid is our coach but this whole thing of double duty is just stupid to me. Let Pederson call the game. I'm not one for moral victories. We can compete so at least there's that.

Alex Smith is a damn good quarter back. The critics need to ease up off him. He made some absolutely terrific throws. And Eric Fisher had a damn good game against an elite level pass rusher. So things aren't as bad as some would have you believe.
    Can you say that again about alex smith. Im so tired of all the knocks on him saying hes just a game manager and cant throw down field cuz he had a great game and we had alot of big down field plays today and even last week we did.

I like reid as head coach but not as offensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Absolutley this! Look at what Dorsey did in Green Bay. He inherited some crap and has been forced to deal with. But we are positioning ourself for the future. We have two potential QBOTF in Murray and Bray. A young line. Lots of picks the next two drafts. We may have to suffer a little this year. But we aren't dead. Manning three for 3 TD's hung 21 on us in the first half. We haves 19 play drive in Denver with a thrown together offensive line. We got to Peyton today. Good stuff to come

I was more encouraged today playing the broncos today then last week against the lesser opponent in the titans. So which cheifs are we? Are we the ones that lost to the titans or the ones who almost beat the nfl crowned broncos. Damned the refs. Lol