Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donk fans = Spoiled brats

Talking Donk fans = Spoiled brats

They are the Kanye Wests of the NFL world. It seems if a broadcaster does not slobber over Denver Mannings from minute one to the last minute he is unacceptable:

Broncos fans start petition to ban CBS' Phil Simms from Broncos broadcasts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-fans-start-petition-ban-163030222.html

WHAT??? What a bunch of little crybabies. I've heard Simms broadcast their games for nearly 2 decades and he does not go about bashing the Donkeys. This is just silly.

Maybe instead of crying about an annoncer Donkey fans should ask there team not to run an ilegal offense so he have anything to point out. Simms was just telling the truth about those penalties sorry if donkey fans don't like it bet they don't mind it when he gushes over Peyton Manning
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

More Denver media BS. Don't recall Simms, as a commentator, ever being for or against any team, even the Giants.

Denver's taking potshots because Simms worked for Dan Reeves in NY.

Simms may have his detractors, but to me he is just about THE most professional Football commentator on the air. Always respected the guy.

Simms was right to disagree with the refs calls cus the refs were blowing it.

I always thought simms was terrible. Oh well, every fan base will have it's crazy fanatic fans

Have I mentioned that Donk fans are spoiled brats?

Broncos Coach John Fox Takes Issue With Chiefs Silent Cadence

Denver Broncos head coach is having the league look at some of the offside penalties called against his defense after their 24-17 win over the Chiefs last Sunday. Fox notes there were some issues with the silent cadence the Chiefs were using that he wants an explanation from the NFL about.

Fox:

“Our fans, albeit great fans, make a lot of noise so they had to be on silent cadence… It’s something that we’re going to turn in [to the league]. We’ll see what happens. I can’t speak about it but we’ll turn it in.”

He did note that maybe after one or two penalties the defense should adjusted a little better. Duh.

Fox is essentially accusing Chiefs center Rodney Hudson of moving the ball or flinching before the snap in an effort to earn a defensive penalty. The Broncos ended up committing four offsides penalties, one of which nullified a pick-six by Aqib Talb. Denver, through various other penalties, gave the Chiefs five free first downs on Sunday.

DeMarcus Ware is not buying into any shenanigans from Hudson, though. He blamed himself for not watching the ball.

“They had a really good snap count. There’s no excuse. It’s watching the ball, but when there’s a lot of movement before the snap of the ball, sometimes you get a little antsy. That’s what a lot of guys did.”

I did not notice Hudson doing anything screwy Sunday afternoon but this will be something to watch next weekend in Miami.

link
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Broncos Coach John Fox Takes Issue With Chiefs Silent Cadence

Denver Broncos head coach is having the league look at some of the offside penalties called against his defense after their 24-17 win over the Chiefs last Sunday. Fox notes there were some issues with the silent cadence the Chiefs were using that he wants an explanation from the NFL about.

Fox:

“Our fans, albeit great fans, make a lot of noise so they had to be on silent cadence… It’s something that we’re going to turn in [to the league]. We’ll see what happens. I can’t speak about it but we’ll turn it in.”

He did note that maybe after one or two penalties the defense should adjusted a little better. Duh.

Fox is essentially accusing Chiefs center Rodney Hudson of moving the ball or flinching before the snap in an effort to earn a defensive penalty. The Broncos ended up committing four offsides penalties, one of which nullified a pick-six by Aqib Talb. Denver, through various other penalties, gave the Chiefs five free first downs on Sunday.

DeMarcus Ware is not buying into any shenanigans from Hudson, though. He blamed himself for not watching the ball.

“They had a really good snap count. There’s no excuse. It’s watching the ball, but when there’s a lot of movement before the snap of the ball, sometimes you get a little antsy. That’s what a lot of guys did.”

I did not notice Hudson doing anything screwy Sunday afternoon but this will be something to watch next weekend in Miami.

link
    Donkey poo. Manning uses silent cadences to offset the noise at Arrowhead, what makes things any different for KC?

The bottom line is the Chiefs did have the Broncos discombobulated, on both offense and defense. Manning got served with some three and outs. It wasn't enough for the Chiefs to win, but the Broncos are acting like it was a loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast