Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donk fans = Spoiled brats

Talking Donk fans = Spoiled brats

They are the Kanye Wests of the NFL world. It seems if a broadcaster does not slobber over Denver Mannings from minute one to the last minute he is unacceptable:

Broncos fans start petition to ban CBS' Phil Simms from Broncos broadcasts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-fans-start-petition-ban-163030222.html

Haha. I hate the Broncos for everything they stand for. All I have to say is when you complain about something, it will spark discussion and then you also become part of the micro-scope. Just wait until the NFL actually starts calling the illegal picks on Denver. Literally on one pick play, Sanders literally looked for our DB, ran into them and then had the sack to act upset at the refs asking to get for a defense interference call because of the contact that he initiated.

To me, this article if funny. It negated a Pick. Alex would not have taken the risk of throwing that ball if he didn't already know it was off sides so it negated nothing. You were out coached Mr. Fox. Deal with it and instead of asking for the refs to look into BS, coach your cry babies to play football instead of acting an dlooking for the cheating edge.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Broncos Coach John Fox Takes Issue With Chiefs Silent Cadence

Denver Broncos head coach is having the league look at some of the offside penalties called against his defense after their 24-17 win over the Chiefs last Sunday. Fox notes there were some issues with the silent cadence the Chiefs were using that he wants an explanation from the NFL about.

Fox:

“Our fans, albeit great fans, make a lot of noise so they had to be on silent cadence… It’s something that we’re going to turn in [to the league]. We’ll see what happens. I can’t speak about it but we’ll turn it in.”

He did note that maybe after one or two penalties the defense should adjusted a little better. Duh.

Fox is essentially accusing Chiefs center Rodney Hudson of moving the ball or flinching before the snap in an effort to earn a defensive penalty. The Broncos ended up committing four offsides penalties, one of which nullified a pick-six by Aqib Talb. Denver, through various other penalties, gave the Chiefs five free first downs on Sunday.

DeMarcus Ware is not buying into any shenanigans from Hudson, though. He blamed himself for not watching the ball.

“They had a really good snap count. There’s no excuse. It’s watching the ball, but when there’s a lot of movement before the snap of the ball, sometimes you get a little antsy. That’s what a lot of guys did.”

I did not notice Hudson doing anything screwy Sunday afternoon but this will be something to watch next weekend in Miami.

link
    Laughable that someone from the Denver Broncos would try to imply that another team was bending the rules to gain an advantage.

They run illegal pick plays time and time again and 99% of the time they don't get called for it, maybe the league should look into that.

I hope Seattle rips the Donkeys guts out this Sunday. Meanwhile, the Chiefs game down in Miami should be a good game.

Ware joined the wrong team. He's got more integrity than the rest of those Donkeys and their fans.

Denver was just lucky to win that game last Sunday & Donkeys fans are all puked out because they were expecting a blowout in their favor and didn't get it.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-18-2014 at 04:35 PM.

I thought it was funny last week at halftime when one of the announcers was talking about how the Broncos use crossing patterns to create confusion in the middle of the field "which," he said, "is not illegal." Then two sentences later he said "when they set those picks ... well, that's a bad choice of words because that WOULD be illegal ..."

It just irritates me how announcers will stumble all over themselves trying to explain why what the Broncos do is legal but if anyone else does it, it's illegal.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I thought it was funny last week at halftime when one of the announcers was talking about how the Broncos use crossing patterns to create confusion in the middle of the field "which," he said, "is not illegal." Then two sentences later he said "when they set those picks ... well, that's a bad choice of words because that WOULD be illegal ..."

It just irritates me how announcers will stumble all over themselves trying to explain why what the Broncos do is legal but if anyone else does it, it's illegal.
    They were just trying to match the efforts of the refs, who were equally confused that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12