Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *&#% You!!!!

Default *&#% You!!!!

I have been on several different BBs. A couple of them have a forum especially for adult language. In order to use, or even view, these forums, one was required to applyfor/submit an entry to, the administrator.

Just wandering if we want to consider this. It may help to keep the rest of the board a little cleaner.

Thought?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So now you support the new forum?
    No I never said I supported Hater's Corner...I was just calling it what it was. I personally like the BB as a great community of football minds. There is some discussion outside the realm of football, but there are a number of folks here who are opinionated and logical. I'm on a number of other BBs both football related and on other topics, and I find that such a forum to allow vulgarity takes on a life of its own, and almost always leads to a sub-community where many discussions are occuring concurrently in the two separate forums, and the unity part of the community weakens.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am so frustrated with the Chiefs on a regular basis that I have learned to control my mouth. That is how bad it has gotten. I no longer say exactly what I feel because my brain gets over it faster than I realize I am even mad anymore.
    Here's what I heard there guy...

"The Chiefs get me so worked up I just keep my opinion to myself, because otherwise I would look like an a$$ for venting.

Because of the ups and downs I have had to endure with the cycle of the Chiefs win/loss record, I restrain myself from excessive verbal assaults on my fellow Chiefs fans, as well s the players, coaches, management, and anyone else who might be offended.

aav;weinapovnaewoiruawpeoifa;eoihawe;oivnawe;oi

What the heck was the last part of your message? That went right by me dude.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Heck I was in ventrilo, didn't bother me, but I do feel part of the draw here is that it is fairly civil,

I agree that people shouldn't be allowed to attack others on the site with verbal abuse. Being able to attack coaches, management, and the NFL in general should be allowed.

I dont see that masking it is a problem but that is just me.

My biggest problem with a seperate thread for cursing is that we would have some people that wouldn't post in one thread or in the other due to being able to curse or not. If that is the case why don't we just start a new board.

I don't want to have to weed through the &*)(*&(s to get to good posts, and I don't want to lose good posters to the other side, I have said I curse but I have 2 beautiful little girls and the less exposure to it the better, because if I see and hear it all the time I tend to use it more.

Right now I only use it if I am really mad.
    All other points taken well. But when the coaches make a terrible decision it doesn't make you really mad?

I only cuss, usually, about the Chiefs, and stupid people.

If I could have a forum where I could cuss about the Chiefs coaches, AND stupid people?

Wow.

Amazing.

I agree that it is not good around children. Just try and keep the kids away from it.

Not trying to be the Beatles and corrupt the youth of America, sorry to any who disagree.
    Last edited by hermhater; 10-24-2007 at 01:22 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Here's what I heard there guy...

"The Chiefs get me so worked up I just keep my opinion to myself, because otherwise I would look like an a$$ for venting.

Because of the ups and downs I have had to endure with the cycle of the Chiefs win/loss record, I restrain myself from excessive verbal assaults on my fellow Chiefs fans, as well s the players, coaches, management, and anyone else who might be offended.

aav;weinapovnaewoiruawpeoifa;eoihawe;oivnawe;oi

What the heck was the last part of your message? That went right by me dude.
    Obviously, your feeble mind just couldn't process my higher plane of logic.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    No I never said I supported Hater's Corner...I was just calling it what it was. I personally like the BB as a great community of football minds. There is some discussion outside the realm of football, but there are a number of folks here who are opinionated and logical. I'm on a number of other BBs both football related and on other topics, and I find that such a forum to allow vulgarity takes on a life of its own, and almost always leads to a sub-community where many discussions are occuring concurrently in the two separate forums, and the unity part of the community weakens.
    This is the very first forum that I have ever been an active part of.

I had no idea that we were a community.

Seriously? No joke.

I guess that you are right though.

Everyone here knows that m0ef0e brought me gas today.

Thanks for showing me the light.

Just don't rub it in!

Either that or someone could use a grammar lesson!

That would be Luv's department
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Are you calling me a...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    That would be Luv's department
    Because she luvs_to_write...

plain, plane, plaaaane daplane

who cares.

It is Carl's fault.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast