Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: *&#% You!!!!

Default *&#% You!!!!

I have been on several different BBs. A couple of them have a forum especially for adult language. In order to use, or even view, these forums, one was required to applyfor/submit an entry to, the administrator.

Just wandering if we want to consider this. It may help to keep the rest of the board a little cleaner.

Thought?

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    So, if a man hits a woman, she shouldn't hit him back.

Sure she should; hit, kick, scratch, scream whatever - did you read my entire reply. I said if a woman hits a man for no reason...

Thanks for the idea Chief31.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    No I never said I supported Hater's Corner...I was just calling it what it was. I personally like the BB as a great community of football minds. There is some discussion outside the realm of football, but there are a number of folks here who are opinionated and logical. I'm on a number of other BBs both football related and on other topics, and I find that such a forum to allow vulgarity takes on a life of its own, and almost always leads to a sub-community where many discussions are occuring concurrently in the two separate forums, and the unity part of the community weakens.
    Great perspective, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I agree that it is not good around children. Just try and keep the kids away from it.
    I'd prefer this to be a site that all can enjoy. Let's leave it as is for now. If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos and miss the playoffs, then I might be willing to reconsider. j/k

I think we have a good thing going here. Why screw with it? Cursing doesn't bother me and I have been accused of having a trucker's mouth. But I don't think we need tons of it on these boards. The occasional slip-up is fine in my eyes. But if it becomes more than occasional I think it takes away from the site.

Great input from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am so frustrated with the Chiefs on a regular basis that I have learned to control my mouth. That is how bad it has gotten. I no longer say exactly what I feel because my brain gets over it faster than I realize I am even mad anymore.

I know what you mean.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456