Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: differance between a good &great qb

Default differance between a good &great qb

I do give the chiefs credit for hanging around in the donkeys game. But its just not good enough. And I can't help but think we way over paid an average qb. Go back to the Colts playoff game he couldnt get it done on the last drive. And then again this week. Now I know I am stating the obvious when I say smith is average. But it is very clear the differance between a great qb and an average one. A great one would have pulled those last minute drives through. at least 1 of the 2 drives. Smith might be deserving of the choke stature sooner than latet

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Brady couldn't do anything with that line, lack of run, and the WR he had. Smith had recievers getting separation and Bowe (finally) getting open, Jamaal and Davis running hard, and an online that was protecting, and Smith had no crowd noise to deal with.
    My question wasn't so much what Brady could have done more of what more could Alex have done to make the defeat even bigger?

The only thing I even remember bad about Alex was the HORRIBLE overthrow to Kelce on the first drive. If you look at the game on one of Brady's pick he made the same exact mistake a bad overthrow. I just don't see how the defeat would have been worse. Alex's biggest mistake was also made by Brady.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    My question wasn't so much what Brady could have done more of what more could Alex have done to make the defeat even bigger?

The only thing I even remember bad about Alex was the HORRIBLE overthrow to Kelce on the first drive. If you look at the game on one of Brady's pick he made the same exact mistake a bad overthrow. I just don't see how the defeat would have been worse. Alex's biggest mistake was also made by Brady.
    the first pick on brady was a receiver quit running and then the other one was just a bad pass (the 2nd int). NE don't have runners that match up with Davis and Charles. Gronk is better than kelce (though that could be debated by the end of the year), and how many WR from NE would you say are better than KC WR group (its close). NE also has a bad O-line.
    Last edited by doobs_05; 09-30-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    the first pick on brady was a receiver quit running and then the other one was just a bad pass (the 2nd int). NE don't have runners that match up with Davis and Charles. Gronk is better than kelce (though that could be debated by the end of the year), and how many WR from NE would you say are better than KC WR group (its close). NE also has a bad O-line.
    I agree with just about everything

Again I'm not saying what Brady didn't do was the difference I was just questioning how the defeat could have been worse If the Qbs were reversed.

Alex made really 1 mistake Brady also made that mistake (2nd pick) Maybe Brady would have handled the clock better at the end of the 1st half and they would have gotten 7 instead of 3 I just don't see how Brady would have made the defeat worse if he and Alex switched places given how well Alex played
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567