Thread: This is the Chiefs team I knew we had...

Default This is the Chiefs team I knew we had...

After a subpar (to say the least) performance vs TN at home, they started to turn things around VS last years AFC champs and DID turn it around in Miami. It's tough for any team this side of the Mississippi to fly to the east coast and hand it to the home team. And we certainly did that. Congrats to our defense, who did give up some plays but stopped the fins when it mattered. Great overall effort - and no reason to not believe that we will get out first home win this Monday night.
    SHUT IT

It's only been like two or three times we've gone into Miami and gotten the W.

While I do agree that it is clear this team is getting better each week using back ups none the less. They are still using back ups and making mistakes that they should not, and not to be negative but they need to become more consistent and become more sound before I think they have turned things it around. To me they turned around and are looking in the right direction.

Can you imagine the outcome of the Miami game if the double reverse fumble went to Miami or if their kicker made the first field goal that sparked our offense? On the same, note, can you imagine what would have happened if they never fumbled and executed that double reverse. It looked like it had a lot of room.

Why is Hammond fielding a punt on the 1 which endeded up causing us a safety.