Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been Awhile

Default Been Awhile

Can't remember the last time I logged in here. Sorry it's been so long .

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Seek: Maybe a was a tad harsh. Yes....you're correct. I couldn't see any light @ the end of the tunnel. I'm simply amazed we did a solid job against the Fins (not perfect by any means) But as I'm sure you know....we never have had a good track record in Miami. Kniles looked pretty good (aside from his fumbles) & Alex was the difference IMHO. The O-Line is holding (I don't know how) I want that damn Titans game back! Also....We didn't look like complete idiots @ Denver. I'll own-up & say I didn't give our boys enough credit. I'm not a bandwagon type, just that with all of our injuries, I thought we were done & yet another high draft pick come April/May. Be well.
    Its all good. Just don't walk on the ledge looking to jump if things don't go well tonight. There is still a lot they need to work on, but fact of the matter. Andy is a good coach and knows when mistakes are being made and when to correct him. Yes he will make mistakes and he knows that, but I think he will make this team competitive regardless of who is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Actually this site's traffic has went way down since last year. Last year i came on here everyday and there was always new and old discussions or debates going on. So far this year there hasnt been much activity on here. Compared to last year this site is dead. Not saying its dead but just comparing it to last year though.
    Traffic has dwindled this year. I incorporated a lot of facebook features into the site and now many of the members have started using ChiefsCrowd facebook. We have a group page with about 7000 members and a fan page with another 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Can't remember the last time I logged in here. Sorry it's been so long .
    Great seeing a post from you! Facebook has taken a lot of traffic from here, so it is nice to see post from core members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12